new stockings....

• Thread starterhthnrywhtwife69
  • Start date

hthnrywhtwife69

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 23, 2008
here are a new pair of stockings I bought....hopefully you like!

Attachments

• oh yeah.jpg
    oh yeah.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 950
i love them and wear my panties on the outside....easy access for you and that big black cock.

Attachments

• dsafsda.jpg
    dsafsda.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 493
always hot to see girl in stockings

keep showing us more

Great ass.

My wife's got a pair of those. She wore them one night without panties when we went out but didn't tell me until we were sat in a nice posh lounge bar. She'd never been commando before and made sure that we went for a walk before going back to our hotel room. No BBC involved, but you gotta love women who tease.

Darling love the stocking an hot sexy ass coming outta them. Love to meet ya wearing them and NO PANTIES. Where from?

Sexy legs with gorgeous ass. Love the view

darkchocolate...thanks baby and thanks to all u fellas....i would love to wear these without panties!! will post some pics sans panties if you ask nice!
:feedback:

hthnrywhtwife69 said:
darkchocolate...thanks baby and thanks to all u fellas....i would love to wear these without panties!! will post some pics sans panties if you ask nice!

Yes please, I am asking .
You are lovely.

hthnrywhtwife69 said:

fantastic i'm rock hard looking at these pics of you. You don't want to be another little white cock tease show us the goods

i want to see those legs spread wide with those stockings on and nothing else on

oh god....u guys got me wet so here you go....enjoy and tell me what you would do to me!!!

Attachments

• qwerqwe23233232.jpg
    qwerqwe23233232.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 303
Traditionalist.......

Personally, I still prefer stockings and a lovely garter belt, stocking tops chevron-ed, delicate pale skin above the stocking tops.....

here is another shot from my favorite view....i love getting fucked from behind.:feedback:

Attachments

• nnvvww.jpg
    nnvvww.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 183
and i would love that baby....god yeah!

I love that last pic of your sexy ass...love to shoot my hot load on your ass

mmmmmore

here's another one fellas!:feedback:

Attachments

• kllrlerwew.jpg
    kllrlerwew.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 146
enjoy and let me hear noise out there!!!1

Attachments

• hdhdhdhd;lw.jpg
    hdhdhdhd;lw.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 118
I love those puffy pussy lips:D

thanks baby and they would love to wrap around your black cock!