New Story, and a Request - Part I

• Thread starterPaulPines
  • Start date

PaulPines

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2006
Dear Cuckolds Forum,

This is the story of my wife Sally's last date. Usually, she leaves the online conversations to me, as her "Good Girl" image doesn't allow for such crude, lewd and lascivious behavior... until she's in bed with her lover.

But after reading this story, she said she reallyl liked the way it described our relationship now, and she wanted to hear the comments from everyone who read it. That surprised the hell out of me, and so I'm appealing to all of you.

After you read the story (it's in several parts), please take a minute to drop her a line - Sally, at newatthis22a@yahoo.com . Let her know what you think about it, about her, about anything. I have no idea if she'll respond personally; I'm still getting used to the fact that she wants to hear!

Happy New Year, everyone - and I hope you enjoy the story.

Cuckold Paul

THANKING THE CUCKOLD
December 2006

INTRODUCTION, AND A FAVOR: My wife, Sally, sees herself as way too much of a Good Girl to get involved in online conversations, especially about sex. But everything I write about is something which she has done with another man.

After she read this story, which describeds a major change inour relationship, she said she liked it a lot and wanted to hear other people's comments when they read it. Believe me, that is a first!

SO, if you would like to comment on her superb cuckolding of me, or any other positive comments directed toward her, please forward them to me. If you want to send nasty comments, feel free, too; but they will be deleted faster that obscenities in the NY Review of Books!

Send your comments to Sally at newatthis22a@yahoo.com , and I thank you in advance for being supporive of my wife's new curiousity about how the rest of the cuckold world feels about our arrangement.

~~ONWARD~~

CAVEAT: If you're looking for a story with lots of graphic sex, this is not it. This is about cuckolding, and cuckolds generally don't get to be involved in sex at all. If you get off on cuckolding, read on!

Also, if you're going to be offended if you read about cuckolding, then brace yourself: that's what this is about. So either read with that in mind, or read something else, please. I hate upsetting people when I tell them up front what's going to happen and then they get ticked off when it happens.

Here is the story: I used to be my wife’s only lover. Then I was one of her lovers. Now, I get to drive her to her dates with her lover. I’m not complaining, I am just amazed at how life has turned out.

And one last note to begin: for those who think our marriage is definitely headed for the rocks, thank you for your concern. We’ve made it through 24 years, and we’re not going to let a little thing like how bad I am at sex get in the way of another 24 years together! Seriously, one of the most breathtaking parts of all of this has been Sally’s acceptance of the fact that I just do not turn her on in bed, and her understanding that we can have a wonderful marriage even though she saves her pussy for the man who makes her wet.

We had experimented once before with her denying me the pleasure of intercourse, but that was more of a game than a change in our lives (or so I like to tell myself). But when Ty, whom she had been seeing for a few years, moved away, that part of the game disappeared. Whether she really wanted to fuck me, or just wanted to fuck someone and I was the only one around, we returned to our occasional, uninspired sex.

When I say “sex,” I am referring to intercourse only. One of the things Sally does appreciate about me is my skill at helping her get off using my fingers, my mouth and her vibrator. We have never stopped doing that, and feeling her let go in my arms brings us both tremendous pleasure. Even now that my penis is not longer invited into her, I continue to do my husbandly duties with excitement and devotion.

So much for the background.

In August, 2006, Sally and Ted (her long-term lover, at eight years and counting) had a wonderful time together. So did I, as I related in Chapter 20 of the Cuckold’s Diary, because I got to watch them in action for the first time in years. I was struck by how much I had forgotten about how intense the sex was between them, but nothing was more jarring to me than the absolutely wicked sound of his cock sloshing in her pussy as he fucked her each time. Sally has always talked about how wet she gets for him, but there is a huge difference between being told and hearing the sounds yourself. My wife literally soaks her panties, the sheets, and him every time she is with him.

After that date, she and I talked about what happened and why. I asked her if she knew why she got so wet for him, and she said, “because sex with him feels the way sex is supposed to feel.” I asked her if it ever felt that way with me, and after considering the question for a minute she said, simply, “No.” As I described in the last chapter, it was not so much her answer as the intensity and sincerity of it; this was NOT a game, and I think her admission affected her as much as it did me.

What we decided after that night was that we would not say we are NEVER going to fuck again, but that we would do it only when she wanted. Unless she said otherwise, I would assume that making love would mean helping her cum and then going off by myself to masturbate. We both promised we would hold and hug and kiss each other at least as much as we always have, and that the only thing different would be our mutual understanding that my penis doesn’t excite her at all… and his does. Ever the “good girl,” Sally agreed – but did not talk about it very much in the intervening months, other than to let me get her off, and then send me away.

Through circumstances beyond everyone’s control, Sally and Ted did not see each other from mid-August until early December. During that time she asked me for sex exactly three times. Each time, of course, I had to use Vaseline to enter her, because even after I had helped her to a huge orgasm her pussy was completely dry. Being inside her felt awesome, but I could not help thinking each time that I was getting a mercy fuck, while she wished I was her lover.

Funny thing, though: throughout the four months we actually held and hugged and kissed each other even more than usual. We both felt good with our decision: I no longer was disappointed when we did not have sex every night, and she no longer experienced the disappointment of being completely unexcited when we did. I began to feel that I am truly her cuckold, and she, in spite of her own need to think of herself as a “good girl,” started enjoying our new understanding as well.

But it is one thing not to have sex with your wife, and quite another to know that someone else does. It was their most recent date that brought that conclusion home to me more powerfully than ever before. As I think about it now, I realize how much things have changed in our lives – in Sally’s and mine, and maybe even Ted’s.

Their date began as most do, with me driving Sally the hour and a half to the hotel. I checked in while she waited for him by the car, and I was just putting everything in the room when she called to tell me he had arrived. By the time I got back to the parking lot Sally was sitting in his car and, as usual, I got in back. I’m sure it does not seem very erotic to most people, but being consigned to the back seat while my wife sits in front with her lover is usually my first reminder of what the day holds in store.

Lunch was, by all outward appearances, the meeting of good friends. Being in public, Sally not only appreciates Ted’s respect of her desire to look innocent; she also likes my being there, as even in the highly unlikely case that we run into someone we know, everything appears above-board. After all, what wife would be suspected of having an affair with her husband sitting right there?

I knew better. I knew what they were both thinking, and I knew what they both wanted. I looked at the two of them throughout lunch, trying to imagine what it feels like to know you’re about to go to bed with this person as soon as lunch is over. I also tried to imagine what each of them thought about Sally’s comment, because we all knew what she said about sex feeling right with him, and not with me. Ted has always been a gentleman to me, but I imagined he had to enjoy the thought that my wife wanted him inside her, and not me. And that is when I began to feel different – a feeling which has not left me in the week since their date.

(continued in Part II)