• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New to Black

• Thread starterLilDawn
  • Start date
If I have to

You don't have to but telling him about your desires could be exciting for both of you

Not for my husband.

You know him better than anyone.

Many questions... Where are you? What's gotten you ready to make him a cuck? Are you looking for an "arrangement" or a one time party? What do you want to do that you haven't done before? What are your expectations? Should we talk some more, this will be the last time you lead. BB

Prefer to answer those questions privately dear, perhaps yahoo.

LilDawn, have you considered letting the bull use you like his property and breed you if he wishes.

Honestly, yes I have given that some thought.

Pics

Are we going to see more of your hot body LilDawn? Show us what some lucky will be getting.

I know you said 'new to black' ... but how 'bout an older nice white cock for that married sweet pussy :D

More pics please ... lovely

Sexy

Love the pic any more?

Dawn sweetie I know you are on a black hunt but just wanted to see you in white as well ;)

Attachments

• 16958_07-dawn.jpg
    16958_07-dawn.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 180
LilDawn said:
Very sexy guys I am loving it. I am a married lady though.

your perfect.. I love married white wives..

How is search progressing Dawn?
Have you found any one interesting?

Hi dawn my wife n I are new to bbc,had her fucked three times,and she sucked 12.5 inches of bbc wanna trade pics pcassise@gmail.com

No I am still here.

you are really beautiful !

Thanks for all the sweet comments guys. Sorry I haven't been on in awhile but I should be online for awhile today so if you want you can hit me up on here or messenger.

How about this one?

Pic of me goofing around.

Looking good, Dawn.

Users who are viewing this thread