• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New to cuckolding - considering offering 22yr old gf

• Thread starterangrycdn8
  • Start date

angrycdn8

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 3, 2010
My gf and I are considering entering the cuckolding world. I take quite a lot of joy from it myself and think I might enjoy being cucked. She has always thought about fucking someone else. Shes leaving the city for a week for work, bringing lots of thongs and slips...hmm, maybe the start of something new?

Here's a recent pic - add me on MSN and i'll share a few more! angrycdn8@gmail.com

Angrycdn,

angrycdn8 said:
My gf and I are considering entering the cuckolding world. I take quite a lot of joy from it myself and think I might enjoy being cucked.

Hey... go for it.

angrycdn8 said:
She has always thought about fucking someone else.

Good for her...

angrycdn8 said:
She's leaving the city for a week for work [related reasons], [and is taking along] lots of thongs and slips... hmm, maybe the start of something new?

Yes, it sounds that way... your gf may be "on her way." You might consider adopting the strategy used by "SoonToBe" when he first started posting in this forum. When his wife went on a business trip, unbeknownst to her he slipped a "present" into her suitcase consisting of all the things she would need to fuck another man. As I recall, these included some sexy lingerie, condoms (your gf may need more than a few for an entire week), lube (i.e., Astroglide), etc. His wife got the message and, after verifying STB's intentions with her cell phone, took her first lover... albeit as a "two night stand"... since their marriage. She's been taking lovers closer to home ever since.

BTW, why does your screen name include the word "angry"?

—Custer

just what I go by, haha - what do you guys think of the pic?

she seems pretty hot. Where is she going?

Georgia state

angrycdn8 said:
Just what I go by, haha - what do you guys think of the pic?

She needs to flash her buns for us. I suggest telling your woman she has an opportunity to "moon" hundreds (maybe thousands) of men world-wide by slipping down her pants, spreading her cheeks to display her asshole, then farting as you snap the picture.

if you are a real cuck it not be up to you to offer her to anyone but her choice to fuck whom ever she wants

true

Its erue it should allways be up to the woman.

Users who are viewing this thread