• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New To Cuckolding, Need Tips And Advice

vij

Wife ready to explore
Beloved Member
Jan 2, 2018
CA, US
I want to be a cuckold and of late my wife has started showing interest. I met a guy online and we are thinking of taking the next step and meet him in person.
Since this would be our first time, would like to hear from other experienced cucks on what to look out for to make our experience safe and fun.

Some areas of concern are:
- how to keep ourselves safe from blackmail, harassment etc (best channel of communication and still remaining relatively untrackable?)
- safe health practices: drugs, diseases etc (is it ok to ask if he has had himself tested for aids, hiv etc?)
- avoiding pregnancy (want to try bareback so may ask wife to be on pill)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Reactions: Geglu
At least you are thinking about it and not just plunging forward recklessly. Our first single male was patient enough to go through the probation period where we both got to know im better. He also had a vasectomy and was checked for STDs. Once we knew he would be comitted to just us it was time to take him into the relationship and reward him for being so patient. Sex was his way and on his schedule and as the hubby I was treated to watching some very good live sex shows between hi and her.

Reactions: Nazareth
stulsdnaylop said:
At least you are thinking about it and not just plunging forward recklessly. Our first single male was patient enough to go through the probation period where we both got to know im better. He also had a vasectomy and was checked for STDs. Once we knew he would be comitted to just us it was time to take him into the relationship and reward him for being so patient. Sex was his way and on his schedule and as the hubby I was treated to watching some very good live sex shows between hi and her.
Thank you! This is useful stuff!

Reactions: toolman2c
vij said:
I want to be a cuckold, and of late my wife has started showing interest. I met a guy online. We are thinking of taking the next step, and meeting him in person.
Good for your wife! From her belly up and her collar bones down, she looks good. There's no reason she should not enjoy the pleasures of cuckolding you by dating, seducing and fucking other men.

Before doing anything else, she needs to get on a reliable form of birth control (if she isn't on good b.c. already). If there's a Planned Parenthood Clinic in your area, making an appointment with them is probably the best way to proceed. If not, she can see her M.D. for that.

I suggest first arranging to meet your wife's prospective lover in a neutral public place — say, in a restaurant for a lunch that does not involve alcohol (during your first meeting) so no one's judgment is impaired.

In advance of your first meeting, agree with your wife on a signal — say, your wife touching your leg with her foot under the table, or you doing the same with her — to indicate one of you has concluded her prospective lover is not OK. In her case, this might be based on her intuition telling her (for instance) they do not "have chemistry." In your case, it might be based on your male intuition telling you he is, in some sense, bad news. If either of you gives the signal, end the lunch in a polite way and do not contact him further. Resume your search.

If, after your initial lunch meeting, your wife is attracted to her prospective lover and you agree he seems OK, arrange a second meeting — but, do not give him personal information about yourselves like your address and/or phone number. Make it in the evening this time.... at a neutral public place, say, a restaurant / bar that serves alcohol and preferably has a dance floor. In advance, reserve a room at a hotel on the assumption that's where you'll end up. (I.e., don't plan to go to your house.) Find a table that will allow your wife to sit next to her prospective lover, with you on the other side of the table, and spend the evening enjoying dinner, drinks and dancing. If the hotel where you've reserved a room is in the same building as the restaurant / bar, that will eliminate the need to drive after drinking.

Be present in the hotel room while your wife fucks her lover for the first time. (One of your duties as her cuckold will be to protect her, if need be.) Insist that your wife's lover use a condom — but, be aware of the possibility of "stealthing," which means him slipping off his condom while your wife is in the throes of passion. (This is one of the reasons for making sure your wife is on a reliable form of birth control.)

Make it clear to your wife's lover that both of you expect him to use condoms until he gets lab-tested at a public health clinic, or by his M.D., so he can verify he's free of sexually-transmitted diseases (STD's) by showing your wife his lab-test results. In other words, do not just take his word for it that he is free of STD's. Require him to verify that with lab results before he and your wife go bareback.

If your wife's first experience fucking her new lover goes well, continue meeting him at hotels (or possibly at his place, not yours) until such time as you feel you can trust him sufficiently to invite him to your home.

Good luck! I hope this works out well for both of you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geglu, Windjammer78, Nazareth and 2 others
Custer Laststand said:
Good for your wife! From her belly up and her collar bones down, she looks good. There's no reason she should not enjoy the pleasures of cuckolding you by dating, seducing and fucking other men.

Before doing anything else, she needs to get on a reliable form of birth control (if she isn't on good b.c. already). If there's a Planned Parenthood Clinic in your area, making an appointment with them is probably the best way to proceed. If not, she can see her M.D. for that.

I suggest first arranging to meet your wife's prospective lover in a neutral public place — say, in a restaurant for a lunch that does not involve alcohol (during your first meeting) so no one's judgment is impaired.

In advance of your first meeting, agree with your wife on a signal — say, your wife touching your leg with her foot under the table, or you doing the same with her — to indicate one of you has concluded her prospective lover is not OK. In her case, this might be based on her intuition telling her (for instance) they do not "have chemistry." In your case, it might be based on your male intuition telling you he is, in some sense, bad news. If either of you gives the signal, end the lunch in a polite way and do not contact him further. Resume your search.

If, after your initial lunch meeting, your wife is attracted to her prospective lover and you agree he seems OK, arrange a second meeting — but, do not give him personal information about yourselves like your address and/or phone number. Make it in the evening this time.... at a neutral public place, say, a restaurant / bar that serves alcohol and preferably has a dance floor. In advance, reserve a room at a hotel on the assumption that's where you'll end up. (I.e., don't plan to go to your house.) Find a table that will allow your wife to sit next to her prospective lover, with you on the other side of the table, and spend the evening enjoying dinner, drinks and dancing. If the hotel where you've reserved a room is in the same building as the restaurant / bar, that will eliminate the need to drive after drinking.

Be present in the hotel room while your wife fucks her lover for the first time. (One of your duties as her cuckold will be to protect her, if need be.) Insist that your wife's lover use a condom — but, be aware of the possibility of "stealthing," which means him slipping off his condom while your wife is in the throes of passion. (This is one of the reasons for making sure your wife is on a reliable form of birth control.)

Make it clear to your wife's lover that both of you expect him to use condoms until he gets lab-tested at a public health clinic, or by his M.D., so he can verify he's free of sexually-transmitted diseases (STD's) by showing your wife his lab-test results. In other words, do not just take his word for it that he is free of STD's. Require him to verify that with lab results before he and your wife go bareback.

If your wife's first experience fucking her new lover goes well, continue meeting him at hotels (or possibly at his place, not yours) until such time as you feel you can trust him sufficiently to invite him to your home.

Good luck! I hope this works out well for both of you.

Thank you for the detailed and practical advice and tips. This will be very useful!
Appreciate the help.

vij said:
Thank you for the detailed and practical advice and tips. This will be very useful! Appreciate the help.
Hey, you're welcome.....

I can't add much more, but I will add protecting your privacy is important, obviously. Some folks have more to lose by ******** than others...
I don't see a need to share last names at a first meeting, and pay attention to what he may overhear. Likewise, keep an eye on your phone or tablet, and don't leave receipts out that he could glean info from.
Decide whether you will permit any photos or videos to be taken by him.

Don't be rushed or feel obligated to do anything. If there is any chemistry, it will show soon enough. But not everyone is going to be a winner, and there shouldn't be any anger or regret over those decisions.
Lastly, I don't know what kind of men appeal to you both, but we generally insist on him being employed. We prefer professional occupations, but are open to anybody who is stable, clean, groomed, and nicely dressed. We also prefer married men, when possible, who can appreciate discretion as much as we do.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Nazareth said:
I can't add much more, but I will add protecting your privacy is important, obviously. Some folks have more to lose by ******** than others...
I don't see a need to share last names at a first meeting, and pay attention to what he may overhear. Likewise, keep an eye on your phone or tablet, and don't leave receipts out that he could glean info from.
Decide whether you will permit any photos or videos to be taken by him.

Don't be rushed or feel obligated to do anything. If there is any chemistry, it will show soon enough. But not everyone is going to be a winner, and there shouldn't be any anger or regret over those decisions.
Lastly, I don't know what kind of men appeal to you both, but we generally insist on him being employed. We prefer professional occupations, but are open to anybody who is stable, clean, groomed, and nicely dressed. We also prefer married men, when possible, who can appreciate discretion as much as we do.
Thank you for your valuable input. The last points abut the kind of men is definitely helpful.
Will definitely keep these points in mind as I step into this exciting world!

Reactions: toolman2c and Nazareth
vij said:
I want to be a cuckold and of late my wife has started showing interest. I met a guy online and we are thinking of taking the next step and meet him in person.
Since this would be our first time, would like to hear from other experienced cucks on what to look out for to make our experience safe and fun.

Some areas of concern are:
- how to keep ourselves safe from blackmail, harassment etc (best channel of communication and still remaining relatively untrackable?)
- safe health practices: drugs, diseases etc (is it ok to ask if he has had himself tested for aids, hiv etc?)
- avoiding pregnancy (want to try bareback so may ask wife to be on pill)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

I'm not sure how new thing this is for you, but I would advice not to jump too quickly anything that involves 3rd person, if you haven't fully dealt with both of your feelings regarding this. You can do it later, but you can't take it back.

itsmeagainmikey said:
I'm not sure how new thing this is for you, but I would advice not to jump too quickly anything that involves 3rd person, if you haven't fully dealt with both of your feelings regarding this. You can do it later, but you can't take it back.
Thanks for the advice and the caution. Will keep it in mind.

vij said:
Thanks for the advice and the caution. Will keep it in mind.
Has your wife, with your support, shown signs of wanting to move forward on this...? It's been 10 days since you first posted (on 1/9/18)....

Custer Laststand said:
Has your wife, with your support, shown signs of wanting to move forward on this...? It's been 10 days since you first posted (on 1/9/18)....

Hi thanks for checking. Yes, she is onboard with this. She has been chatting with a guy online, but since he is not local, we havent done anything real. We are in the process of finding someone trustworthy locally.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
vij said:
Hi thanks for checking. Yes, she is onboard with this. She has been chatting with a guy online, but since he is not local, we havent done anything real. We are in the process of finding someone trustworthy locally.
Sounds like your wife is moving in the right direction. You might consider rewarding her as she makes progress.... say, flowers after she meets a potential lover, then taking her out for dinner and a nice evening after the first time she seduces and fucks another man, etc.... to let her know you love her and are fully supportive.

Always inquire as to his employment status. What a person does can indicate whether or not he is stable though its never 100%. We always hooked up with guys off craigslist seeking men with an apt or home as well. saves on hotel rooms which can be expensive even when costs are split.

It's been a while how did everything go?

Users who are viewing this thread