New to forum! Wife cuckolding me as I type this!

• Thread startertexasguy07
  • Start date

texasguy07

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 27, 2014
Texas
So, my wife and I are both 25, she has been cuckolding me the past 9 months by a good friend of mine...

It started out as my fantasy to see her with another guy that has a much larger cock than me (im a bit over 4").
My wife has only had one other guy before me, but had been having sex with him for over 5 years, as they had been together for along time. Anyway..after about a year of discussing it with her, she finally gave in..and she had sex with him! Alone at first..the 2nd time I got to witness it. She was worried at first because of his size (almost 9" and very thick) and it was hard for her the first few times..but now..9 months later. She loves it! She will pretty much do anything that he tells her to do...i couldnt be luckier!

Would love to chat about this with anyone, just hit me up

Contratulations then. Keep it up!

texasguy07 said:
So, my wife and I are both 25, she has been cuckolding me the past 9 months by a good friend of mine...

It started out as my fantasy to see her with another guy that has a much larger cock than me (im a bit over 4").
My wife has only had one other guy before me, but had been having sex with him for over 5 years, as they had been together for along time. Anyway..after about a year of discussing it with her, she finally gave in..and she had sex with him! Alone at first..the 2nd time I got to witness it. She was worried at first because of his size (almost 9" and very thick) and it was hard for her the first few times..but now..9 months later. She loves it! She will pretty much do anything that he tells her to do...i couldnt be luckier!

Would love to chat about this with anyone, just hit me up

You are one lucky cuckie!

She is getting 4 inches plus 9 inches = 13 inches of cock power. OMG, that is three times as much.

Has she talked about having a second boyfriend or do you think she has enough to handle at the moment?

Wow, I would love to hear more details. Does her boyfriend cum inside her or use a rubber? Did you get to cleaner her creampie after he came inside of her? How often does he get to have sex with her?

Thanks everyone! As for now, she says she has plenty, tho i would be ok with her finding another guy to play with.

Cleaner...for the most part they use a condom, there has been plenty of times tho where he just pulls out, or he cums in her ass if they are doing anal (which she goes crazy over) I dont clean tho, I have once and i enjoyed it, but it was something that she wasnt really into . They have sex normally once a week, sometimes more than that tho..

For valentines day, we took her to the beach and rented a cabin for the weekend. A weekend full of sex and cuckolding fun lol it was awesome!! Our relationship has never been better either!

you mean "theyre doing it" while your typing???
Try this for us, see what the response is.
So she let you take pics while "busy"?

Only if you get your chance. And if it was me,I'd like to keep her fun to a minimum,Ohhhh maybe once a month,maybe less.
That way the excitement doen'st die.

Like the pic, but if it's yours could you post larger file size so we can see better.

Welcome to the forum!

texasguy07 said:
My wife and I are both 25, she has been cuckolding me the past 9 months with a good friend...

Good for your wife; she has the right idea...

texasguy07 said:
It started out as my fantasy to see her with another guy with a much larger cock (I'm a bit over 4").

OK...

texasguy07 said:
My wife has only had one other guy before me, but had been having sex with him for over 5 years.

Why do you think she left her previous lover and married you...? It sounds like the reason(s) must have been unrelated to cock size...

texasguy07 said:
After about a year of discussing it, my wife finally gave in and had sex with [my friend]!

Sounds like your wife was concerned it would ruin her marriage with you if she took a lover. If so, that's typical...

texasguy07 said:
Alone at first.. the 2nd time I got to witness it. She was worried at first because of his size (almost 9" and very thick)...

Very impressive...

texasguy07 said:
...it was hard for her the first few times.

I would think so...

texasguy07 said:
But now, 9 months later, she loves it! She will pretty much do anything he tells her to do.

Ah... so, seeing (and feeling) her lover's potential, your wife persisted. That's a good sign. It implies she has strong potential for successfully cuckolding you over the long term.

Now that your wife has found sexual satisfaction with her lover, is she still fucking you? If so, when you penetrate her does she say things like, "are you inside me yet? I can't feel you..."

texasguy07 said:
[My wife's big-cock lover] cums in her ass when they do anal, which she goes crazy over.

Excellent! That's further evidence she has strong potential for continuing as your cuckoldress over the long term.

There's a thread somewhere in this General Cuckoldry section on "why married women always give in to pressure from their lovers to fuck them anally" — although they often don't allow their cuckolds that pleasure — which includes some comments from black men about considering it essential to always fuck their white married women up their asses, in addition (of course) to pussy-fucking them.

texasguy07 said:
I don't clean though. I did once and enjoyed it, but my wife wasn't really into it.

I suggest encouraging your wife to feed you her lover's cum after she fucks him, preferably by queening you (i.e., straddling and riding your face, you on your back). The experiences of others in this forum suggest married women find it pleasurable to dominate their cuckolds in that way. My guess would be, your wife will too after she gets over feeling uneasy over the "seeming nastiness" of it. Sort of like she became totally comfortable and passionate about fucking her lover with his 9 in. cock when she became accustomed to doing it regularly.

texasguy07 said:
They have sex normally once a week, sometimes more often...

That's good; it suggests your wife has a strong, healthy sex drive...

texasguy07 said:
For valentines day, [my wife's lover and I] took her to the beach and rented a cabin for a weekend of sex and cuckolding fun. It was awesome!! Our relationship has never been better!

Obviously, your wife appreciates you making sure she is sexually satisfied and is showing you that. And, just as obviously, you have a positive view of what marriage should be all about.

Thanks for telling us about your erotic experiences with your now-sexually-liberated wife.

Last edited: