• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New to site

• Thread starterthickmilf
  • Start date

thickmilf

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 30, 2010
New couple here. Female half is a hot wife and loves dating other men. Male loves to watch or have her bring pics back of the fun... hope to hear what you guys have to say about her enjoy her...

Attachments

• DSC02721.jpg
    DSC02721.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 858
Last edited by a moderator:
nice thick round ass would love to play with that sweet ass

let me get that thong round her ankles would give your sexy wife a big fat belly full of my potent thick spunk, then you could watch as her tummy swelled up nice and round

That's a sexy body!

fuckkkkkkkkkk so sweet arse .....love to spank it a hrd before pounding hard from behind in front of yr hubby

sexy! I wish i was in Chicago

Love that ass

your wifes fine ass

nice ass she has, id love to bury my tongue between her cheeks!!!

your wife has a beautiful ass!!

Damn what a nice sexy thick ass!

Chicago black male

Hello,

Chicago black male here. Your picture is very sexy! I think we could have a very enjoyable time together :) I a 5'11,athletic,drug/disease free,sane and respectful of limits. I have been in the lifestyle for about four years on and off and I have met some very nice folks and we has shared some good times. It is good to see such as sexy hotwife close to home. :) I do enjoy meeting new friends. I look forward to hearing from you.

fifthbrotha@yahoo.com

hi,

I am asian guy 25...looking for discreet fun

Ron

Shes going out tonight to do some hunting for someone to have fun with.... Ill post pics. She said she would take some

Attachments

• DSC02795.jpg
    DSC02795.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 106

Users who are viewing this thread