• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New to the forum!!!

• Thread startereric23md
  • Start date

eric23md

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 28, 2010
Hello,
I'm new to the forum, and just wanted to introduce myself to the regulars here! About me, I guess I could be considered a wannabe cuckold. I'm not new to the idea of cuckolding, I just haven't been able to get any of my girlfriends past or present to go through with it!

The first time that I really started trying to introduce the idea was about a year and a half ago when I was still with my ex girlfriend. She was a HOT, petite blonde and I just couldn't stop fantasizing about her potentially fucking a well hung bull in front of me! I realized that I was serious about going through with it when after only a few months of us being together I made a joking reference about me having a small dick. She really didn't laugh or say much, so I just played along and said "oh so you DO think it's small huh?" and she just smiled and said "well YOU said it! not me!" After that I kind of left it alone for a few weeks, but I couldn't stop thinking about it..and it turned me on!
so a few weeks later, I decided to pursue it further. I asked her how small she thought it was, and she told me that my dick was the smallest she has had! WOW! I could feel myself get rock hard instantly! She then kind of squashed it by saying that though the guys she had been with were much bigger than me, I felt much better than they did. I knew she was lying, but I left it alone and tried to keep my patience.

In the coming months, I kept trying to think of ways to bring up the idea of her cuckolding me, so I finally told her that I had a strange dream one night and it involved her fucking another guy while I was standing right there and that for some strange reason it turned me on a lot. I acted like i was embarrassed, and she took the bait! I started describing how they were fucking in my supposed dream, and how big the guys dick was, she got extremely turned on by this! I also told her that It was a turn on when she told me how small my cock was!
So about a week later, we were fucking and she whispered in my ear "god i love your tiny little dick!" I came less than a minute later.
I then went to the adult toy store in the next town over and bought her a cyber skin 8inch vibrating dildo. It was easy to convince her to use it, and she gave me quite a show that night! I was amazed at how she took it with relative ease once she was wet!
Soon after, I got to admit that sometimes she wished my cock was bigger so we could fuck in different positions. Also, she admitted that she was considering letting me watch her fuck another guy and that she was lying when she said her ex bf's weren't good and that one of them was 9inches and thicker than me, and that he was the best fuck she had ever had!
Sadly, we broke up shortly after for other reasons, but we still talk from time to time.

On to my current quest. I have been with my girlfriend now for about a year. She doesn't really like talking about past relationships, so I really don't have a gauge for how many guys she has been with, or what they were packing down there, and she claims that I have a big dick. I know that she is just trying to make me feel better so I don't keep pestering her over it. But, once she was complaining that she wished her tits were bigger, so I used the opportunity to respond with how I wished my dick was bigger. She said that if it was any bigger we wouldn't be able to have sex as often because she would be too sore. I asked her how she knew, and if she'd had much experience with huge cocks. She just looked away and said "i thought we weren't talking about the past" She asked my why I thought it was small and I told her that I had worked in a Jail for a few years, and after having to strip search all of the inmates, I had to see a lot of dicks.. and she said "well comparing yourself to black guys isn't fair because they are just huge to beging with"
So now not only do I have a hunch that she's been with some monsters, I have a slight feeling that she's been with a few black studs as well!!!! A few weeks later I told her that we should experiment with some toys so I bought her a vibrating dildo..9 inches and REALLY thick this time. When I used it on her that night, she came multiple times by fucking it! We have used it a few times since then, but i'm still waiting on the opportunity to tell her about my fantasy!!!!!! Wish me luck!!!

eric23md said:
Hello,
I'm new to the forum, and just wanted to introduce myself to the regulars here! About me, I guess I could be considered a wannabe cuckold. I'm not new to the idea of cuckolding, I just haven't been able to get any of my girlfriends past or present to go through with it!

The first time that I really started trying to introduce the idea was about a year and a half ago when I was still with my ex girlfriend. She was a HOT, petite blonde and I just couldn't stop fantasizing about her potentially fucking a well hung bull in front of me! I realized that I was serious about going through with it when after only a few months of us being together I made a joking reference about me having a small dick. She really didn't laugh or say much, so I just played along and said "oh so you DO think it's small huh?" and she just smiled and said "well YOU said it! not me!" After that I kind of left it alone for a few weeks, but I couldn't stop thinking about it..and it turned me on!
so a few weeks later, I decided to pursue it further. I asked her how small she thought it was, and she told me that my dick was the smallest she has had! WOW! I could feel myself get rock hard instantly! She then kind of squashed it by saying that though the guys she had been with were much bigger than me, I felt much better than they did. I knew she was lying, but I left it alone and tried to keep my patience.

In the coming months, I kept trying to think of ways to bring up the idea of her cuckolding me, so I finally told her that I had a strange dream one night and it involved her fucking another guy while I was standing right there and that for some strange reason it turned me on a lot. I acted like i was embarrassed, and she took the bait! I started describing how they were fucking in my supposed dream, and how big the guys dick was, she got extremely turned on by this! I also told her that It was a turn on when she told me how small my cock was!
So about a week later, we were fucking and she whispered in my ear "god i love your tiny little dick!" I came less than a minute later.
I then went to the adult toy store in the next town over and bought her a cyber skin 8inch vibrating dildo. It was easy to convince her to use it, and she gave me quite a show that night! I was amazed at how she took it with relative ease once she was wet!
Soon after, I got to admit that sometimes she wished my cock was bigger so we could fuck in different positions. Also, she admitted that she was considering letting me watch her fuck another guy and that she was lying when she said her ex bf's weren't good and that one of them was 9inches and thicker than me, and that he was the best fuck she had ever had!
Sadly, we broke up shortly after for other reasons, but we still talk from time to time.

On to my current quest. I have been with my girlfriend now for about a year. She doesn't really like talking about past relationships, so I really don't have a gauge for how many guys she has been with, or what they were packing down there, and she claims that I have a big dick. I know that she is just trying to make me feel better so I don't keep pestering her over it. But, once she was complaining that she wished her tits were bigger, so I used the opportunity to respond with how I wished my dick was bigger. She said that if it was any bigger we wouldn't be able to have sex as often because she would be too sore. I asked her how she knew, and if she'd had much experience with huge cocks. She just looked away and said "i thought we weren't talking about the past" She asked my why I thought it was small and I told her that I had worked in a Jail for a few years, and after having to strip search all of the inmates, I had to see a lot of dicks.. and she said "well comparing yourself to black guys isn't fair because they are just huge to beging with"
So now not only do I have a hunch that she's been with some monsters, I have a slight feeling that she's been with a few black studs as well!!!! A few weeks later I told her that we should experiment with some toys so I bought her a vibrating dildo..9 inches and REALLY thick this time. When I used it on her that night, she came multiple times by fucking it! We have used it a few times since then, but i'm still waiting on the opportunity to tell her about my fantasy!!!!!! Wish me luck!!!

===========

we're all on pins and needles w/bated breath
anticipating your next post. :(

Users who are viewing this thread