• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New to the forums

• Thread starterMzBev
  • Start date
Yes, very classy. You would be outstanding to be with out on the town or at home.

OMG, what an incredible body and a beautiful face! Hope to see much more of you pretty lady!

I enjoyed your posts very much. I appreciate a classy lady who knows what she wants and goes for it. Your pictures were quite sexy. I'd love to see and read more personally. Keep posting! :)

xet said:
I enjoyed your posts very much. I appreciate a classy lady who knows what she wants and goes for it. Your pictures were quite sexy. I'd love to see and read more personally. Keep posting! :)

You are such a dear.

Attachments

• P7210020a.jpg
    P7210020a.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 295
  • 01-01-2005 (27)a.jpg
    01-01-2005 (27)a.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 268
MzBev said:
You are such a dear.
Thank you very much. Love those pics. Nice, full, round boobs. And I love that sexy ass of yours. It looks perfect for a nice hard spanking before some doggy-style fun. I'm enjoying the pics very much.

MzBev said:
Thank you dear. Here are a few more for you.

Wow what a very nice body you have. I can only hope that you are also bi. I would absolutely love to join you in bed sometime......

Hello MsBev, and thank you for posting. You will do very well here. Now if you would like to Dom or cuckold a little white man please look me up.

• Love
Reactions: toolman

Users who are viewing this thread