• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New to the site, but I've apparently been writing similar stories!

• Thread starterhottiemorgan
  • Start date

hottiemorgan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 29, 2012
Hi. New to this forum! Thought I'd share a link to my stories. To be honest, I didn't even know it fit into the "cuckold" category. Didn't even know what that was. But some of you guys might like it.

Please read, review and add if you want!:D

CHYOO2
First one is long. Many chapters.

This is the sequel....
CHYOO2

story

I liked your two episodes. Hope you will be posting more.

I will! ;)

So no one wants to read or review a story about a guy being cuckolded by his friend and girlfriend? I thought that was right up this sites alley! Lol!

I also enjoyed your perspective of your stories... love the visuals I get in my had thru your descriptive narration.

There is no one who wants to see this continued?

IMHO, I 4 1 would like 2 read more please

yes post more as much as you have.

These stories are great. I've really enjoyed them. Please, continue them.

friend send your girlfriend's photos,so when we read we can image in more your girl...tell about her more..

Oh wow! That makes me want to keep going forever. And I AM morgan, and not this "friend". But sorry, I don't just send the pics.

If anyone has suggestions of what they want to see, let me know. Bill and I actually like to act the stories out (or "fuck them out" as we say). So let me know.

No one wants to help? :mad:

Hey Morgan I'll help

Does anyone here wanna help me "cuck" my "ex" in real life?

Any pic of your hot ex for us to examine..? :)

Well, I owe one of you wonderful boys for all your help. You know who you are.

Update: The "ex" is getting cuckolded as we speak.

Anyone wanna help me with my story on Chyoo?

Oh hey just noticed you were here.

I gotta say, your stories on chyoo have been the only reason for me to go there. I think any site would benefit if you submitted a full story or even a compilation of your story excerpts there.

Eh. I don't really want to keep posting a bunch of things. I haven't actually written anything in a bit. If you want though, please feel free to comment on the stories on Chyoo, and give ideas. Then I might try to come up with something. As I always tell people, we try to act things out in real life, as long as its reasonable.

what hapened with your wife then? The post a few back said she would cuckolding you that very moment. How, where, with who? Do tell?

Users who are viewing this thread