• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New To The Site. Gorgeous 26 Year Old Gf I Want To Share.

Lustforher

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2017
Ohio
1EB00EC0-79B6-4917-AC0C-C76FEACA1797.jpeg 16548C5E-2833-4E3D-BB9D-0601A8B01713.jpeg
1EB00EC0-79B6-4917-AC0C-C76FEACA1797.jpeg 16548C5E-2833-4E3D-BB9D-0601A8B01713.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
that's a very nice piece of ass. would love to see her in panties.

tanktopwillie said:
that's a very nice piece of ass. would love to see her in panties.
Thank you! She’s absolutely kills it, man.

nice id love to fill her with my huge black cock

Lustforher said:
Lustforher said:
Lustforher. It obvious that your woman is hot as a 2 dollar pistol and that she is designed for screwing. This makes her for sure entitled to all the extra cock she desires. Let another dude put it to her and I predict you will be in for a hot and happy journey. I bet she is one hot cookie. Get it done soon. I agree about the panty photo let see her in hers, Damn that would be hot. okdeacon

Last edited by a moderator:
OldAfricanBull said:
nice id love to fill her with my huge black cock
And I would absolutely love to just sit back and watch it happen.

okdeacon said:
Lustforher. It obvious that your woman is hot as a 2 dollar pistol and that she is designed for screwing. This makes her for sure entitled to all the extra cock she desires. Let another dude put it to her and I predict you will be in for a hot and happy journey. I bet she is one hot cookie. Get it done soon. I agree about the panty photo let see her in hers, Damn that would be hot. okdeacon
Wow. What a compliment! Thank you! She sure is the hottie. There will be more of her up soon for sure. Just waiting on her to find the right guy that suits her taste. I can’t wait. She’s amazing and has an amazing body. The journey has begun.

Reactions: okdeacon
Lustforher said:
And I would absolutely love to just sit back and watch it happen.
i will shoot her full of load after load of my thick sperm

Lustforher said:
Wow. What a compliment! Thank you! She sure is the hottie. There will be more of her up soon for sure. Just waiting on her to find the right guy that suits her taste. I can’t wait. She’s amazing and has an amazing body. The journey has begun.
The sooner the better. Tell her to go to work on it as she can definitely get any cock she wants to fuck her. She MUST know SOMEONE that she would like to get screwed by. Yes, Yes, Yes she is smoking hot and a new big cock will just make her that much hotter after she gets good. This lady just needs to get on the ball and give a hung stud some pussy and make your day. okdeacon

okdeacon said:
The sooner the better. Tell her to go to work on it as she can definitely get any cock she wants to fuck her. She MUST know SOMEONE that she would like to get screwed by. Yes, Yes, Yes she is smoking hot and a new big cock will just make her that much hotter after she gets good. This lady just needs to get on the ball and give a hung stud some pussy and make your day. okdeacon
Agreed. The sooner the better. She has an idea of who she’s interested in. She’ll put the moves on him. I just can’t wait to read all the texting before they go out and get it on.

Users who are viewing this thread