• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New to this Latino man wants to get his Latina wife BLCK BULL FUCKED

• Thread starterLATINOCUCK
  • Start date

LATINOCUCK

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 20, 2012
I am a Latino man in NY looking to get my Latina wife fucked by BLACK MEN. She does not know I am doing this. She has told me many times she does not like BLACK MEN but in the same breath she has also told me that she has kissed a few black men in the past. And when she sees a Handsome black man she tends to point him out to me and tell me "now he is a cute black guy." She has commented more than a few times that she would like us to have an open relationship. I think if the right black man or black men type of guy she likes approach her and I was not around she might just say yes to a black man who asks her out. My wife is a short thick sexy very pretty Latina 34 years old 5'3", 170-180lbs., 38D tits with big nipples, a big,fat tight pussy with a big 44" ass with big nice dick sucking lips, with black hair and brown eyes. From what she has told me many times the guy would have to be Tall, Muscular/Husky and very well hung. She likes guys 30-45 years old none smokers 6' or taller 200lbs. or more Muscular/Husky with a dick 9" or longer and thick prefers cut. She likes to get fucked deep and hard in her pussy. She normally will say she does not like anal but the times I have fucked her in her ass she has really got into it a lot. I am not tall I am slim and I am not hung at all. I would like to set it up where she has no idea about what I want to do and have her think she is playing me behind my back. I am fine with that as long as the guy/s I talk to understand that also. you get to fuck my wife and I get to know you are fucking her and she is telling me something else. I would like you to take pics and video you fucking her and send them to me for me to have you can of course keep it also. I would like to set up a night I go out with my wife to a club/bar and have you come to the same place do your thing and when you see me get up and go just come over to her and start talking I will make sure to take a long time before I get back. Or maybe even come over before all that and ask her to dance she might look over at me to see if I say yes and all I would say is yes sure if you want. My guess is she would go and dance with you. you can ask her questions on the dance floor also. And then a few minutes after she come back to me I would get up and leave and you can come over and talk more to her. To try and get her number to set something up for a later day and time. I really want some guys to help me out with this. I am attaching some pics of her. I am looking for guys in the Tri-state area NY,NJ,CT we live in Westchester County, NY.

Attachments

• MYDC0488.JPG
    MYDC0488.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 277
  • MYDC0485.JPG
    MYDC0485.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 243
  • My ass,pussy and feet.JPG
    My ass,pussy and feet.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 341
  • MYDC0480.JPG
    MYDC0480.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 293
  • MYDC0490.JPG
    MYDC0490.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 311
Dude she is hot! Good luck! Are u only looking for blacks?

Love latinas!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread