• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New to this site ..a little about me

• Thread startertightwhitepussy
  • Start date

tightwhitepussy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 20, 2008
Hello I am tightwhitepussy I am new here and I just want to announce myself ....I have always been attracted to Black Cock. I want to please the Black cock and I promise you that you will not be disapointed in my white pussy. I want to be the Black mens slave ...I will try anything once more if I like. I want to be fucked so hard that I beg for you to stop, I have never been worn out I would like to see what that feels like or if its possible. The more I cum the more I want , I am a gusher , if you can my eat just right then I can gush all over your face and make it shine..When I am gushing my pussy gets really tight then warm liquid flows out me and then I open up like a butterfly ...I can do it multiple times...how does this all sound you ?

Picture ??

show us the gusher

Yeh i agree with both of above show us your gush or shut the fuck up !!

black24 said:
Yeh i agree with both of above show us your gush or shut the fuck up !!
I warned you so you will be gone for two weeks come back in telling people to shut the fuck up and you will be out of here.Change your attituide before comming back we have done away with the trouble makers as they run good people away take notice.

it sounds delicious... my wife also gushes. she doesn't squirt but when she cums really hard the juice just gushes out of her. it's pretty intense

my wife also gushes. she doesn't squirt but when she cums really hard the juice just flows out of her. it's pretty intense

Damn, that sounds hot, where are you located? PM me

hey tightwhite hope u enjoy the site!

Users who are viewing this thread