• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New to this.

• Thread starterFirststeps
  • Start date

Firststeps

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 16, 2022
Merseyside, UK
New on here. I've pestered my wife to cuckold me for years. Today she told me she is interested. She is 47, 4ft 11in, LBW (little buxom woman), large breasts and nipples, hairy. I',m 54, 5ft 9in, a little overweight. We want to be dominated by a bull, chastity, oral bi, clean up.
Initially would like an experienced couple to mentor us. North West England UK. Hope to put some pictures of her up later.

Reactions: baddy145, Codex, hard8bbc4mwf and 2 others
What do you think.

leyla7.jpg leyla6.jpg leyla8.jpg

• Love
Reactions: baddy145, Roaddog, MrGemini and 21 others
Firststeps said:
What do you think.

I think you should let me stick my cock and cum inside her. Where do you live? She is beautiful.

Reactions: Firststeps
Firststeps said:
What do you think.

She would be very popular. Get her out there. Once she starts she will love it and so will you

Reactions: HugeLoad and Firststeps
Firststeps said:
North West England.
You need to start a thread and post her on there to stir everyone's imagination

Welcome to the site. Those tits would love great bouncing around as she rides a big cock.

Firststeps said:
What do you think.

Welcome to the forum! Your wife looks sensuously sexy. She has gorgeous big tits. I wish both of you well with your upcoming hotwife / cuckold husband marriage.

Hi,dont worry harmless fun.

20211126090221309.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Ragtop70, Custer Laststand, HugeLoad and 2 others
you should lick her pussy clean every time you fuck her and while you are licking her - say I want to lick your pussy clean every time you fuck other cocks.

Firststeps said:
What do you think.

cum to floruida and i will dominate you both. I have a big cock and i have been a master/ bull for all my adult life

• Love
Reactions: robbiewillskucku and Firststeps

Users who are viewing this thread