• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New to this

• Thread starterimm987987
  • Start date
I have a few updates...My wife has been living in another country for the last few months and since March she has had a boyfriend. They spend all day together and do everything as a couple. They basically live with each other even though they have separate apartments (her's is the floor above his).

Anyways...she told me they have sex about 4 times a day, and its the bext sex she's ever had in her life.

I've came to visit her last week and I'll be here for the next few weeks. Before I came, we talked about what was going to happen, and we decided to just play it by ear...

well a week into it...She told me that she doesn't want to have sex with me and I support her with this. Before she left, we didn't have the very best sex life, and now she's in heaven apparently (She's been with 20 guys in her life, a lot of them black, and her boyfriend now is the best) How can you argue with that? Why would I want my girl to have sex with me when she can get it way better from someone else?

The first two days were kind of awkward because we haven't seen each other in a long time. But after the initial change (our relationship is much different now than when she left) we have been having a blast. We spend the night together every night and she sleeps in bed with me (but she's going back to his bed when I leave). She doesn't touch me at all and I am completely denied (I'm allowed to jerk off but she looks at me in disgust whenever I do it, lol, I can't do it when she's home).

My feelings for her are completely different too, before she left I wasn't as into her as a should have been, but now everyday I want to fuck her brains out, I guess that's the irony. Now that I want to fuck her brains out every second of the day...she is completely off limits to me. The feeling is incredibly intense.

We hang out with her boyfriend everyday and I'm becoming friends with him. He's a decent guy and educated and I'm glad she's seeing someone decent who she can be friends with. My arrival has changed there relationship to a degree. They don't spend every second together like they used too, but they do spend plenty of alone time together as well as time with all three of us. The fuck about twice a day, once in the morning when we wake up, she'll bring tea down to his room and come back a half an hour later. At night, I'll tell her to say goodnight to him and she comes back when she's done and then for the rest of the night she's all mine, to hold and to take care off, but no sex.

This morning she went to bring him tea and came back a while later. Before she went, she showered, did her hair, and put her work clothes on and looked beautiful. When she came back, her hair was all messed up, she was sweaty and had a grin from ear to ear. She laid on the bed with me and we kissed and then I did whatever she asked me to do.

Great progression and when you go home again, they will be back to four times a day.
She is horny and needs full sexual expression when she is in another country (and you are not available).

Have you thought about your sexual needs apart from tugging yourself silly?

imm987987 said:
I have a few updates...

Awesome updates!! Thank you very much for posting these updates, they are exciting to read and it's really exciting to hear all the new happenings. Very interesting situation for all of you. Please keep us updated!! And how about a few photos of her??

Saraha,

I think four times a day was the minimum for them! I know that since I got here, I've been interfering with there sex life and I feel bad about that. I'm having a great time here, but I can't wait till I leave because I know that there sex life will be right back to where it was before I came. They are still fucking twice a day, but its not as good as it could be.

As far as my needs...I don't even know where to start. I'm being completely denied. Our love for each other has never been stronger and we have been having an amazing time, but I can't get anything from her. Her excuse is that she doesn't feel comfortable having two cocks in the same day, so she only wants to get it from him, and I completely support her with that. Why would I want to punish her by making her only be with me?

Tenderloin,

Thanks for the input! Im glad that your enjoying it. As for photos, she took some pics of the two fucking, but she won't show me them. I've been asking her every day but for now I'll have to keep my fingers crossed.

Here's a question for you guys...

My wife did a complete 180. 8 Months ago she was completely against this and thought I was fucked up and disgusting. She really did and she said it would never happen.

Present day...she's been with 3 guys now (technically 5) and now she has a live in boyfriend that she fucks several times a day and keeps me completely denied.

Do I have control over this anymore? Or have I lost her? For the record, I love everything that she is doing and she is turning into a total slut. But if I had to make this stop......

If you think it's difficult to get your wife to start fucking other men, just wait until you try to get her to stop...

And any control the cuck thought he had over the situation is largely illusory. The wife is going to do what the wife is going to do, and the cuck's choices are pretty much limited to (a) go along with his wife's desires, or (b) get the hell out.

My wife loves to watch me suck cock, even likes to jack guys off in my mouth. Since I been doing that she doesnt go down on me anymore. Says she cant suck a cocksucker.I get so horny watching her go down on guys and wish she would go down on me. But being denied is so eroticallly intense, I love it. Can anyone explain this to me?

A wife has no control over her cravings that emerge when her husband pushes her into being a cuckoldress. She is virtually hypnotised to obey the primal urges that rush through her body when pandora's box is opened and the (slut bursts out).

Mary's Pet and Saraha,

Thanks for the input. Right now she still doesn't like the word slut, even though its my favorite word and I want her to be one. She's still feeling out this type of relationship and is embarrassed about it on occasion (only with me, she brags about it to all her friends). But I think it will be something to see when she finally embraces the true slut that she is and that's when things are gonna get crazy. I have already asked her if she would stop if I asked her (I don't want her to stop, Im just testing her) She told me no...she will still fuck him.

But then again that's the goal, I want her to have complete sexual freedom.

Saraha said:
A wife has no control over her cravings that emerge when her husband pushes her into being a cuckoldress. She is virtually hypnotised to obey the primal urges that rush through her body when pandora's box is opened and the (slut bursts out).

My ex wife told me "be careful what you wish for" after months of claiming not to be interested when I would bring it up. When she said that, I wasn't sure how to take it. That was a huge change from her normal reaction. And from there, your statement pretty much sums it up. It's like once certain wives get that first mean dick without fear of repurcussion, they jump in head first. I definitely created a monster lol.

Being called a slut is actually a complement, in that a wife can now enjoy a choice of lovers that take her eye and fancy - and hubby is so thrilled SHE CAN have the extra sex and male attention to her own agenda.

When a married wife meets a stranger who starts flirting with her, it is most helpful if she knows that her husband has already given her permission to act on any offers she might get. So she can flirt back with the stranger, and text her hubby not to wait up for her, coz she won't be home until after he leaves for work in the morning.

Some women get off on being called a slut

Saraha said:
Being called a slut is actually a complement, in that a wife can now enjoy a choice of lovers that take her eye and fancy - and hubby is so thrilled SHE CAN have the extra sex and male attention to her own agenda.

When a married wife meets a stranger who starts flirting with her, it is most helpful if she knows that her husband has already given her permission to act on any offers she might get. So she can flirt back with the stranger, and text her hubby not to wait up for her, coz she won't be home until after he leaves for work in the morning.

In one scenario Julie would date a guy as a ONS and then I'd walk in on her as she was getting fucked by him, opening the door then calling her a slut etc, often just hearing me call her a slut as his cock plundered her pussy was enough to take her over the edge into orgasm.

If a guy called her a slut to her face .... she'd chide him by saying, hey, you say that like it's a bad thing!

Wondrous sight

Saraha said:

I know a few cuckolds who became 'addicted' to cuckoldry from the high they get seeing this slut side of their wife being released, it's incredible and why I adored the times I was allowed to be present and see what pleasure she was capable of with the right men pushing her buttons!

Users who are viewing this thread