• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New to this

• Thread starterSweetGermanGirl
  • Start date
You are hard to forget!

Sweet German Girl, you make me want to travel to Germany, especially after we chatted today. Keep the pics coming.

hey

would like to kep them coming, but they are all to big, i dont know how to make them fit here

Hey everyone

i just wanna bring me back in ur minds.
cuase my pics are too big, i cannot post them here, but i will post a link to a yahoo page, where u can look at some pics of me.

Please write me ur comments.

http://de.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sandra4bbc/my_photos

So kisses and bye for now, see me in chat

Sandra, 19 years old blonde girl

so

u wish ill show u a tease, hehe

so here is my lil pink pussy.

i definetly hope u will like it

sandra

Attachments

• meinemuschi.jpg
    meinemuschi.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 648
SweetGermanGirl said:
u wish ill show u a tease, hehe

so here is my lil pink pussy.

i definetly hope u will like it

sandra
LIKE ?

love !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wonderfull wunderbar ganz geil !!!

Am I the only one here who thinks this is a hoax? Next time you post a pic of yourself Sandra, pose with a sign saying 'darkcavern'. Then we'll know you're for real. Thanks.

The pics of you with BBC will be fantastic!!! Good luck, not that you need
it.

A small pussy like that will be ripped apart by a mandigo dick. Would love to see that happen ;-]

Hallo Sandra wenn du wirklich geile Fakes willst schreibe an
dicker_typ@web.de
er macht die Besten die ich kenne

hey again

just wondering, if anyone still know me.
hope so, hehe

youre sandra

disappointed

im so disappointed, more then 2.000 people watched it since yesterday, and no comments to me...

Yeah Sandra, I remember you, you are beautiful, so lets get down to it and stop teasing us with those G rated pix.We want to see good close up pix of your pussy and those lovely breasts.Maybe a pix of you sucking on a black dildo too.

i don't think she's real ...she's just too pretty , sorry .,.bin auch enttäuscht :(

Users who are viewing this thread