• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new to this

• Thread starterstartzwthetip
  • Start date

startzwthetip

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 14, 2013
michigan
Hi there,

My wife and are are 33 and 35 respectively. We have two kids and while I work, she is a stay at home mom. When we first started dating we were very open sexually and eventually got into swinging for a few years. we played with several couples, but the most fun I think we had was with single men. She used to let us ravage her....although we only did this 5 or 6 times. Lately during sex she has been teasing me about our married neighbor...she saw a bulge in his pants and while having sex, she tells me the "he is skinny and in my experience skinny guys have big cocks." So...today during sex she came out and said she was curious about his dick and wants to see it. Not sure how serious she is, but the thought does turn me on.

Encourage your wife to let him have her -sounds like a win-win situation if it happens. Any pics of your wife to share?

I've been teasing her about it all day and she blushes. She said she had a sex dream about him but could not remember any details. I will post a pic if there is interest

would love to see

yes, please post her pic...and you already know she is going to fuck him!

Yes please! I would love to see her pic...and then a pic of you both fucking her! ;)

Deep down I think she might if given the chance :) her confessions to me today sent a chill down my spine and a sexual rush that still has me wondering. I told her if she did she would have to be discreet. She has a lot of time during the day and we live in a somewhat rural area without a lot of nosey neighbors. When we hang out with this couple she seems to laugh almost too hard at his jokes and seems to slip a mention of him almost daily lol

Reactions: purplejoys
there is def interest lets see some pics

I'm trying to attach pictures but cannot seem to figure it out :(

HA!! figured it out :)

Attachments

• 100_0007.jpg
    100_0007.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 273
  • 100_0043.jpg
    100_0043.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 297
those pics are hot keep them comming

Thanks for the kind words. Nothing really new to report aside from yesterday he stayed home from work and it was difficult to reach my wife yesterday on the phone...must have been a busy day!

Thanks for sharing the pics. Lets hope your wife gets some neighbour's big cock soon!

Definitely encourage her to fuck him and to take some decent photos of the event. When my girl would leave for an adventure with one of her bulls, I couldn't stop thinking about it the whole time she was gone......lived with a constant hard-on. When she'd come back and show me the photos, it was like I'd been there with her.

Thanks everyone for the inspiring words. When we had threesomes in the past I would leave the room for extended periods of time and often stand near the door of the bedroom so I could listen to the sounds of them together...was a huge turn on. I've told her she's free to play if/when she gets the chance as long as she tells me all details during our lovemaking. She seemed especially bold this past weekend with comments during sex...maybe she will or sometimes I wonder if she already has.....

startzwthetip said:
Thanks everyone for the inspiring words. When we had threesomes in the past I would leave the room for extended periods of time and often stand near the door of the bedroom so I could listen to the sounds of them together...was a huge turn on. I've told her she's free to play if/when she gets the chance as long as she tells me all details during our lovemaking. She seemed especially bold this past weekend with comments during sex...maybe she will or sometimes I wonder if she already has.....

Honesty is key in every open relationship. Give her all the room she wants but also insist on that aspect, without exception, and you guys will enjoy many many years of the hottest sex you can imagine. Of course, you seem to already know that. Hey, when you gonna post some more pics of your sexy open-minded lady? And seriously, ask her to take some photos of him giving her a good fucking. You'll both enjoy looking at them later and they'll certainly get her motor running when you two want to play.

First, what a sexy and beautiful wife you have! You are a lucky man to have such a gorgeous, sexually open woman. I've had a very successful open marriage for many, many years and have been right where you are. For me I never encourage or discourage. I just let her be to explore as she sees fit. There can be problems with married men and neighbors, especially in a small town, but she should be free to fuck whomever she wants. My wife only fucks men who I do not work with and who are not friends to keep complications and drama to a minimum. Your neighbor may be best kept as a hot fantasy for you two, but it should be her call. Enjoy this special woman!

footboy said:
First, what a sexy and beautiful wife you have! You are a lucky man to have such a gorgeous, sexually open woman. I've had a very successful open marriage for many, many years and have been right where you are. For me I never encourage or discourage. I just let her be to explore as she sees fit. There can be problems with married men and neighbors, especially in a small town, but she should be free to fuck whomever she wants. My wife only fucks men who I do not work with and who are not friends to keep complications and drama to a minimum. Your neighbor may be best kept as a hot fantasy for you two, but it should be her call. Enjoy this special woman!

Good suggestions....sometimes during sex and when the subject comes up, I tend to get really excited and often encourage her - maybe its something I shouldn't do? I'd want her to be comfortable and to WANT it and not because I encouraged her. She has said in the past that neighbors/friends are a bad idea...I guess I agree but I think its the idea of the availability and ease of hooking-up that turns me on.

Hi. It's great how open she is about it. People you have to see daily like neighbours , colleague s and friends may be an issue though. She looks super hot too.

startzwthetip said:
Good suggestions....sometimes during sex and when the subject comes up, I tend to get really excited and often encourage her - maybe its something I shouldn't do? I'd want her to be comfortable and to WANT it and not because I encouraged her. She has said in the past that neighbors/friends are a bad idea...I guess I agree but I think its the idea of the availability and ease of hooking-up that turns me on.

Just get together with a good Bull who knows what he is doing and let nature take its course. This is a great lifestyle but you do need to be careful with just taking an opportunity because it is there. Trust her instincts on this. Cuckolds like us tend to think with our little dicks instead of using our heads about this. I've found the women are much better at this than we are. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread