• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New TOONS Thread ... CUCKOLD ONLY please!

• Thread starterMacNfries
  • Start date
Black Takeover Part34 - Chapter5
The sweet young granddaughters are ****** to go to a jail to entertain black criminals where they continue to receive lots of black dick.
Their grandfather and their white next door neighbor lament about the fact that their wives' get fucked by their black masters but love it.
The twin sexy redheaded girls get in trouble for using birth control to prevent having a 1/2 black baby.

BlackTakeover524.jpg BlackTakeover525.jpg BlackTakeover526.jpg BlackTakeover527.jpg BlackTakeover528.jpg BlackTakeover529.jpg BlackTakeover530.jpg BlackTakeover531.jpg BlackTakeover532.jpg BlackTakeover533.jpg BlackTakeover534.jpg BlackTakeover535.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: AussieCuckwannabe
CuckoldFamilyGuy said:
I know this is dedicated to cuck but can I comment? I can give you my vision of a woman who cheats on her husband without him knowing it.

Evajoanna said:
I know this is dedicated to cuck but can I comment? I can give you my vision of a woman who cheats on her husband without him knowing it.
I think that would be great, However, It would be better places in one of the cuckold chat posts rather than here.

Reactions: Evajoanna
Black Takeover Part34 - Chapter5
The twin granddaughters get their punishment for using birth control while grandma, and her neighbor are faced with BBC problems of their own as they are going to have to satisfy an entire black basketball team for months.

BlackTakeover536.jpg BlackTakeover537.jpg BlackTakeover538.jpg BlackTakeover539.jpg BlackTakeover540.jpg BlackTakeover541.jpg BlackTakeover542.jpg BlackTakeover543.jpg BlackTakeover544.jpg BlackTakeover545.jpg BlackTakeover546.jpg BlackTakeover551.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: AussieCuckwannabe and hornyaussie4u
Black Takeover Part35 - Chapter5
The grandfather and his next door white neighbor lament having to witness their wives, daughters and granddaughters loving getting fucked by big black dicks and using such filthy language to encourage their masters on.

BlackTakeover552.jpg BlackTakeover553.jpg BlackTakeover554.jpg BlackTakeover555.jpg BlackTakeover556.jpg BlackTakeover557.jpg BlackTakeover558.jpg BlackTakeover559.jpg BlackTakeover563.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: AussieCuckwannabe
CuckoldFamilyGuy said:
Black Takeover Part 25 - Chapter 6
The story highlights the BNWO resort in Africa were ordinary beautiful white women become whores to all the black men there. Luis is made to suck black cum from his own daughter, a task that his daughter loves daddy doing. Then we forward back to America where the new reparations laws are taking place. Poor Anthony finds out to his dismay that his 15 year old sweetheart Sahra has been claimed by one of their black friends, who relishes the idea of fucking her in front of poor Anthony.

BlackTakeover619.jpg BlackTakeover620.jpg BlackTakeover621.jpg BlackTakeover622.jpg BlackTakeover623.jpg BlackTakeover624.jpg BlackTakeover625.jpg BlackTakeover626.jpg BlackTakeover627.jpg BlackTakeover628.jpg BlackTakeover629.jpg BlackTakeover630.jpg
I think that is every dad's fantasy...to watch a black man fuck his daughter and then lick up all that baby making seed

Reactions: NavajoWife, swd and CuckoldFamilyGuy
Black Takeover Part36 - Chapter5
The voluminous Petra and her sexy daughter get well fucked by Omar
In the meantime, coach's oldest daughter is celebrating their wedding anniversary as mark's daughter gets fucked. We see that the anniversary celebration is exactly what Mark has planned.

BlackTakeover547.jpg BlackTakeover548.jpg BlackTakeover549.jpg BlackTakeover550.jpg BlackTakeover560.jpg BlackTakeover561.jpg BlackTakeover562.jpg BlackTakeover564.jpg BlackTakeover565.jpg BlackTakeover566.jpg BlackTakeover567.jpg BlackTakeover568.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: NavajoWife, hornyaussie4u and AussieCuckwannabe
Black Takeover Part37 - Chapter5
Mark has had to sacrifice his sexy daughters and wife to their black masters. But he has no choice as his wife sucks his latest overseer.
This is the last of Chapter 5 and since I have already posted Chapter 6 this is the last posting of this great series.
I'll be posting additional Cuckold drawings in a few days.

BlackTakeover569A.jpg BlackTakeover569B.jpg BlackTakeover570A.jpg BlackTakeover570B.jpg BlackTakeover571A.jpg BlackTakeover571B.jpg BlackTakeover572A.jpg BlackTakeover572B.jpg

Reactions: hornyaussie4u and AussieCuckwannabe
869DAF9C-602C-4EA8-A809-FF51BC9E2F3B.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: AussieCuckwannabe, sogern and DivCuck
Hawaii Honeymoon 1
This series starts slowly as we see this sexy redhead and her new husband starting the beginning of their Hawaiian Honeymoon.

HawaiiHoneymoon01.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon02.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon03.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon04.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon05.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon06.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon07.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon08.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon09.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon010.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon11.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon12.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ashley71, AussieCuckwannabe, Evajoanna and 1 other person
sissy boy

DayAtBeach.jpg

Reactions: Evajoanna
Hawaii Honeymoon 2
When the husband comes out of his shower, he is shocked to see his new bride sucking a big black cock!

HawaiiHoneymoon13.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon14.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon15.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon16.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon17.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon18.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon19.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon20.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon21.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon22.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon23.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon24.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: hornyaussie4u, AussieCuckwannabe and Evajoanna
Hawaii Honeymoon 3
Despite the objections of her husband the sexy new bride continues to enjoy sex from the two black studs.

HawaiiHoneymoon25.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon26.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon27.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon28.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon29.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon30.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon31.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon32.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon33.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon34.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon35.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon36.jpg

Reactions: AussieCuckwannabe and hornyaussie4u
Hawaii Honeymoon 4
At the suggestion of his new bride, one of the black men begin to cornhole the poor husband as he begs for mercy and for him not to cum up his ass.

HawaiiHoneymoon37.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon38.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon39.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon40.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon41.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon42.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon43.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon44.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon45.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon46.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon47.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon48.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: carivethcucky, Myra31, AussieCuckwannabe and 2 others
Hawaii Honeymoon 5
The newly wed wife wants sexual attention from both studs at the same time, so her husband is relieved of his anal pain for a while.
He becomes the perfect cuckold as he is made to suck the cum from one of his black masters.

HawaiiHoneymoon52.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon53.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon54.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon55.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon56.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon57.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon58.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon59.jpg HawaiiHoneymoon60.jpg

Reactions: EllenJames, hornyaussie4u and AussieCuckwannabe
Old Friend - Part 1
This series also deals with a couple of newlyweds about to go on their honeymoon, but before that begins the new blonde bride wants to say hello to an old friend! Someone who lives in a bad part of town and wasn't at the wedding ceremony.
OldFriend1.jpg OldFriend2.jpg OldFriend3.jpg OldFriend4.jpg OldFriend5.jpg OldFriend6.jpg OldFriend7.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: drum, hornyaussie4u, blackcockmaster and 1 other person
Old Friend - Part 2
It turns out her "Old Friend" is a young black stud that she has had sex with behind the back of her newlywed husband! You go girl!

OldFriend8.jpg OldFriend9.jpg OldFriend10.jpg OldFriend11.jpg OldFriend12.jpg OldFriend13.jpg OldFriend14.jpg

Reactions: drum, AussieCuckwannabe and hornyaussie4u
Old Friend - Part 3
The sexy newlywed sucks then begs to be fucked by her big black daddy!

OldFriend15.jpg OldFriend16.jpg OldFriend17.jpg OldFriend18.jpg OldFriend19.jpg OldFriend20.jpg OldFriend21.jpg

Reactions: drum, hornyaussie4u and AussieCuckwannabe
Old Friend - Part 4
Her new husband patiently awaits for her in the car as she fucks her "Old Friend"and begs for more.

OldFriend22.jpg OldFriend23.jpg OldFriend24.jpg OldFriend25.jpg OldFriend26.jpg OldFriend27.jpg OldFriend28.jpg

Reactions: drum, AussieCuckwannabe and hornyaussie4u

Users who are viewing this thread