• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new wannabe

• Thread starterwannabewithbbwwife
  • Start date

wannabewithbbwwife

would love an ongoing roleplay
Beloved Member
Mar 27, 2023
just joined, love to find someone willing and interested to chat about my lovely wife (55 5'4 200 fair skin blond hair 40dd tits gorgeous round spankable ass) and help me explore this fantasy. thanks for the time, hope to hear from you!

• Love
Reactions: grueso, BWCHUGETIT, Yorktownvabull and 1 other person
Oh dude. Welcome aboard. We need to see many, many pics of your hot wife. I am turned on immediately by her Gloriously huge tits !! A natural 40DD is a true wonder of the world. I'd love to pleasure her for you and spank her round ass too.
Send me a P.M if you don't want to post pictures here.
My cock was aroused looking at your thumbnail. Her tits are just begging to be sucked and fucked. Amazing !
Tell me all about her and if it's a shared fantasy or just your own.
Cheers 👍

Reactions: lnohhnvm and toolman
show n tell All, plz. "color me anxous"

No show but love to tell

• Love
Reactions: toolman
wannabewithbbwwife said:
No show but love to tell
I’d love to see her!

wannabewithbbwwife said:
just joined, love to find someone willing and interested to chat about my lovely wife (55 5'4 200 fair skin blond hair 40dd tits gorgeous round spankable ass) and help me explore this fantasy. thanks for the time, hope to hear from you!
My kik is blueboy201078

wannabewithbbwwife said:
No show but love to tell
Please Tell All, "color me anxious". i bet u have some hot exciting things ur acking to tell.. IM me if u want pvt talk.

Some fun stuff to share to be certain

LoveCumSluts said:
Oh dude. Welcome aboard. We need to see many, many pics of your hot wife. I am turned on immediately by her Gloriously huge tits !! A natural 40DD is a true wonder of the world. I'd love to pleasure her for you and spank her round ass too.
Send me a P.M if you don't want to post pictures here.
My cock was aroused looking at your thumbnail. Her tits are just begging to be sucked and fucked. Amazing !
Tell me all about her and if it's a shared fantasy or just your own.
Cheers 👍
agree 100%.

lnohhnvm said:
agree 100%.
Thanks. Love the opportunity to chat about her

Very sexy body , lot's to play with

Users who are viewing this thread