• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New wife pics

• Thread starterfme
  • Start date

fme

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 16, 2006
43 yrs old, 4 kids, a little silicone combined with working out and she looks like this. She was blacked 3 different times about 7 years ago and loved it but I haven't been able to get her to do it again. She says she too old now. Obviously I think differently. She needs convincing.

Attachments

• 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 918
  • 102.jpg
    102.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 1,468
  • 106.jpg
    106.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 824
Never too old for BBC.

just right for my sprem!!!!!1

WOW ...... Hell with black , i want to give her some white loving ! She is super sexy lady !

Great looking cunt. Who had the pleasure of shaving her?

Luv those legs...that hole's not to old! Use it and enjoy it!

T

Simply beautiful, love that smooth puss.

Simply Lovely

I would start going back to the gym, if I could hit on her there. She is a perfect "Hot Wife" and I would be proud to be part of her life - as I am sure you are. Were her three times with more than one man or just a single lover? She is the perfect MILF. I want one just like her.

PhilMarlowe said:
Great looking cunt. Who had the pleasure of shaving her?

I used to all the time but not anymore. She waxes. I miss doing a bit but damn, her super smooth pussy is so fine.

Attachments

• quinn 141.jpg
    quinn 141.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 307
Karnut, same guy three different times.

Originally a small town girl who lost her viginity to a black guy so she always has been a little "naughty."

Last edited by a moderator:
She is smoking red hot!!! Tell her to get it on with some bbc!

And an awesome fuck in addition to this.

Attachments

• quinn 124.jpg
    quinn 124.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 639
She welcomes the comments. Feel free to tell her what you like about her or better yet, what you'd like to do to her. Hotter pics for hotter feedback. She gets off on the descriptive replies.

WoW you lucky dog ... She has one very tasty looking pussy !!

Damn! If she was any hotter she'd set the bed on fire! She could never be to old for the Black!

Definitely love that smooth married white pussy of yours, Baby. Love to tease it, taste it, fuck it, fill it!!

Just for fun!

Attachments

• 100-1-1-1.jpg
    100-1-1-1.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 188
  • quinn 139-1.jpg
    quinn 139-1.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 280
  • quinn 1341.jpg
    quinn 1341.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 290
  • quinn 128-1.jpg
    quinn 128-1.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 307
Hot

She is one hot looking woman. Love those nipples.

Ummm, tell her to stop playing with dildo's and get some of the real thing. No blk man would turn her down....

T

Users who are viewing this thread