• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Wife

• Thread startermonamcuck
  • Start date

monamcuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 12, 2010
Just joined Here are some pictures of my wife Looking for a Bull to cuckold me

Attachments

• P3050015.jpg
    P3050015.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 269
  • PB240002.jpg
    PB240002.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 284
  • DSC_0017.jpg
    DSC_0017.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 254
test

Testing to see if messaging works

monamcuck said:
Here are some pictures of my wife

Loving the long, flowing hair - so good to use as a handle to control where her head goes, and to feel stroking up and down my body.

Her figure looks good, and I'd enjoy feeling it becoming excited against mine.

What sort of a cuckold are you looking to be? Would you like to watch as we pleasure each other, or do you like the idea of her having fun in private then coming back to tell you?

She seems OK with nude photos - what else does she do in a 'sexual' way?

Yes - looking at the last shot I can well imagine her soft butt pressing back against me as I enjoy a bit of 'doggy style' fun with her. Hope to see and hear a LOT more about her as you find your way around the forum.
:)

And we certainly need to see more of those pierced nipples ...

Pierced Nipples

Here you go a better shot of her nipples

Attachments

• ga10.jpg
    ga10.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 253
I LOVE that body...would really like a chance to become more familiar with her:)

Hot wife

You have a really hot wife
I hope you can tell us more about your wife's adventures un cuckolding her husband

monamcuck said:
Here you go a better shot of her nipples

Fantastic - I would play with them for hours. As well as having HER play with them when my fingers are busy in all the other places :D

Are they sensitive? Does she like a firm pair of fingers pulling and twisting the rings?? Never had a chance to get hold of a pierced girl, but I've got so many ideas ;)

Sign me up she is a doll.
send me a pm

Users who are viewing this thread