• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new wife

• Thread starterjab
  • Start date

jab

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 25, 2007
ok got a new wife want to show of her lil cunt .tell us and show us what yuo want to give her

thats some funny shit lol

How does she shave? My girl says is difficult for her to do it all the way down.

Thanks

triple bladed razor,

Hey if ya take the dirt road, your tires will get muddy.

yea but muddin is fun

here are some more for ya

Ewww yucky shes got shits and warts. When you take pics wipe the shit away please!

its a mole dick cheese

You don't shave that area, it's normally waxed!

This is a beautiful looking pussy.

ew, looks like her ass is all swollen and red. (tipically because of excess sweat in that area)

thanks dopamine .and she shaves it no wax .

Your Wife

MMMMMM very sexy woman! Id love to have her hot holes on my bare cock. I love getting down and dirty!

Really, REALLY hot pussy! Thanks for posting your new bride.

I'm not into the backdoor thing either, but there are a lot of folks here who are so thanks for sharing those pics too!

great pull

Great pull. that looks like a tight pussy. where did you find it?

i used to live with her brother.he wasnt to happy at first

Well, everyone seems to have gotten off the track on this one. What would I do? Fuck...I don't know...something nasty I suppose. A word of advice...When taking photos a wide shot showing all or nearly all of the body is much preferable to a close up pussy or asshole. OK...cover the face if you must but please...tits, legs, stomach, ass or cunt, ya know, the whole girl, not just a disjointed part. Yeah, yeah, everybody's a critic.

She looks very tight, indeed. Having a large, thick dick and some experience with the wives of others, I have to tell you that the best thing is looking into her eyes as she is entered by a large cock for the first time. Seems the wives have a "loss of a virginity I never knew I had", as one put it. Most husbands here seem to want to "share" fully with their wives, so I think that the husband is deflowered a bit by the experience as well. One husband confided to my wife, as the two of them watched his wife with me, that in 30 years with his wife he had NEVER heard her moan during sex (as she was then). Another lady, seemingly oblivious of her watching husband, squealed, "You fuck good!"

While grammatically incorrect, he got the point as she got the girth.

Damn lost my appetite...

Users who are viewing this thread