• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new wife

• Thread starterjab
  • Start date
her is another pic for all of ya

That's a very lickable pussy

no way ! they are clearly warts ! SPV.
this is the most disgusting picture ! i can honestly say i was just having a wank came to this page saw what sharky wrote on page 1 and im afraid jab that sharky is right that pussy is infected.

STOP ALL UNPROTECTED SEX

omg ! i have just noticed how easily everyone had overlooked the fact that this woman has genital warts !

ok took pics of because of cunts like mr small ,we just had a baby and if it was gential warts the dr would of said, like i said its a mole look up gential warts and see what they look like you fucking asshole i really like this sight but asshole like you make all sited turn to shit.so like i said mr mushroom you are a fucking cunt

jab said:
ok took pics of because of cunts like mr small ,we just had a baby and if it was gential warts the dr would of said, like i said its a mole look up gential warts and see what they look like you fucking asshole i really like this sight but asshole like you make all sited turn to shit.so like i said mr mushroom you are a fucking cunt

Im sorry that you have reacted some angrily and i wished no insult. In actual fact I have just taken a friend of mine ( a female friend) to be treated and Its SPV. It looks EXACTLY like what the pictures of the woman who you say is your wife. The fact she may have had a baby is of no consequence and it takes sometimes 3 months for warts to appear and in some cases do not, only to be passed on. In fact you just saw your docor ? no you did not!
Go back and see him ! He will most definitely have something to prescribe !
However i dont appreciate being sworn at . I am an avid member of this site and also a Senior member (thanks mods for the great supervision of our site) and will not ever troll anyone I would rather reserve comment.
..................................................................................................

Perhaps you should show her tits instead :D

not sure but I cant see any pic

the OP removed them.

Users who are viewing this thread