New Year, New Thread

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Dutch, but it wasn't the day as much as the event itself I meant. Whichever day Sue chooses to supervise Steve's masturbation, it may well be different at first until the new dynamic is established. I suspect this may end up adding to Steve's emotional load as he sees that Sue acts more of a friend than a lover during the act.

Reactions: dutch12
Peak, I now understand what you meant. I'm afraid what you are saying in your last sentence is going to happen. There are more things not clear to me as I understood earlier that only her pussy will be off-limits. Saterdaynight she told him, in her words, that sucking (or even touching?) her breasts will soon be off-limits too.
What about tongue-kissing, what about spooning up when they are going to sleep? She probably doesn't want to feel Steve's (hard) cock against her back. What about the evening Steve is going to masturbate in presence of Sue? Does she still touch his cock? Does she give him a blowjob? Does she take his sperm on her fingers to feed him? (Maybe he should buy a big box of condoms to masturbate in to avoid any contact of his semen with Sue's body). We all don't know where Sue will be drawing the red line.
I hope Steve has the answers. If the answer on all these questions is NO than he indeed will be no more or less than a good friend (or neighbor). In that case he will forward to very hard times.
Maybe I am seeing it too black, she did promise to make it good for him.

Nastier it is...hotter it is. More humiliating it is...more enjoyable it is for the bull, cuck and the cuckoldress. That's what cuckolding is all about.

Plus we don't need to worry. The Bond will get stronger as some of the experts here say.

I wasn't going to post anything tonight as there's just not enough time to do anything justice and to be honest, it's still not totally sunk in with me yet either as I admit to having thoughts about her earlier when she was exercising in her tight-shorts and top. But at the same time, I am glad we did what we did and we talked about it briefly earlier this evening when she came to me and asked me if we were okay. I told her yes and what I'd said already about it not really totally sinking in yet.

She did however tell me that she intends on seeing Paul on Thursday and then asked me if I would be comfortable with him coming over during the weekend. I asked if he would be staying the night and she said that "they" hadn't talked about it yet again with her uncertainty of his golf schedule as she mentioned that this weather this past weekend, or at least the forecast of the storm, had apparently caused a change in his plans. She also said that she wanted to start out slowly with all of this.

I will share with you that I did, as part of our evening, take the exquisite pleasure of shaving her bare including her. We both laughed when I told her it was time to let me get in all the nooks and crannies just as she'd done to me (which, by the way, I told her I was turned on by having let her do it to me). It was something beyond surreal as I got in close and she spread her legs wide letting me see everything and I asked her honestly, as if we were two girlfriends in a way, if she enjoyed doing this for Paul and she blushed and said "yes" and she proceeded to tell me how she now enjoys feeling that way around him, knowing it's all for him. I told her that our conversation was turning me on and she smiled.

So far there's been no major change in any of our other routines, she still walked around naked after her shower this morning and she knows that I will be in here masturbating before joining her in bed so for Dutch's question, at least for tonight, she won't be feeling much of a hardon in her back. LOL

Good night all.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, dutch12 and Knk069
Steve,
It still looks like you don't know yet whether you're coming or going (pun intended again).

I was going to wait for your narrative of your lovemaking on Monday Steve but perhaps you could cover this in your answer. Sue said originally that her exclusive period with Paul was something she wanted to try. At the time she even suggested Paul himself wouldn't last till Christmas then soon after much beyond Christmas. The implication being that your state of denial was something temporary and was in any case to be broken by regular reconnections at times of her choosing but perhaps at least every month. This is far from a permanent lifestyle switch of course and as such easier to consider and agree to. Your latest updates suggest this a far more permanent state. That Paul could now last for years and that almost even if he left he might be replaced by someone else, perhaps someone more dominant like Don. Whilst I can understand that such pillow talk can be hot between you, is there actually substance in this recent change? Do you yourself actually think this is an extended denial with no clear end date?

Peak - your last update just was posted as I'm writing this so rather than ramble on as I had thought, I'll answer your note as much as I can before she gets home in a bit from visiting her parents.

I am trying to go along with her idea of making this seem real. Yes, her earlier comments were that she thought this would be something that would pass - either she or he would perhaps tire of it, or perhaps the role-playing would come to an end. She did imply somewhat of a timeframe of a few months, I beleive it was my conjecture of it perhaps being around Christmas. However, I will also say that I think my acquiescence to everything may have encouraged her to think perhaps longer in timeframes. Although I wasn't surprised at her mention of extending this into our ski-season since I expect she will want to experience that too. So while I am trying to adhere to her request to make it seem real, I am also going to keep her to her part of the agreement - for us to talk openly and frequently and yes, for us to physically reconnect as we'd planned.

I will say that I do share some concern along your lines of if she truly enjoys or wants this, that it becomes more of the dynamic between us and that as you said, Paul is replaced by someone else, just not me sexually. I know that's also something that we will have to deal with but at the same time, it's not something that I think she could look forward to right now.

Regarding your last sentence. I do not know just yet how this will take hold with Sue and how or what she may come to feel. I surely was not anticipating this to be our new state-of-being for ad-infinitum - so these are surely things we will need to talk over as time comes to pass. I will admit to feeling some anxiety already regarding the changes we have made when I let myself consider if it could be a permanent change. But at the same time, for the short term, even with thinking of it as "real" and going with it all, I have to say it's exhilirating to know what we've done and to think and anticipate what may come. And yes, the pillow-talk is equally intense.

I am still not totally "believing" what we've done and I suspect it won't be until this weekend comes and goes when I'll truly start to have to reckon with it all. I will share that I have been considering telling Paul more about what we are doing. I've thought of saying it as though I am having some ED issues and that the "stress to perform" sometimes is at play so we are going to take a break sexually and allow me to get myself back together and that during this break, that he will be her only sex partner. I think it's something that might make him, and I, feel more at ease around each other moving forward. I haven't shared that with Sue yet, hope to later tonight.

The last thing I will share that is also giving me pause for thought is that when it comes down to it, I really am finding that I am enjoying and that I truly do want this type of beta-relationship with her. It is as surprising to me as it is to her and I"m sure others here - but I truly do feel very calm and serene so much more than before. Sexually, I feel very relaxed but confident with her and that is really something that is making me - and her - truly think and talk more openly. I couldn't have considered, agreed to and now acted on her wishes if they hadn't also been, I guess, somewhat mine too. I think we are both perhaps a bit too new at this new change to really know how it is going to work for us just yet.

Reactions: dutch12, SquirmingSub, peakmb and 1 other person
Well, I"m not sure where to start or what to share. Last night was a somewhat new experience with yet more surprises in some ways. Surprise for me in how I felt last night with her. She was for the most part no different than in past weeks, we kissed and cuddled and she would tease and taunt me as I would start to masturbate with her. I really do love what we've come to share this way and I am looking forward to what she's said about wanting to find ways to make this even better for me (and I told her so last night). The surprises were in what else she told me which included her confirming something she'd mentioned - that once things get started with Paul, that for a period of time she may start to wear panties more around me - as she said, to more put her mind into things more fully. She also shared that my bare cock made it easier in her mind to separate the two of us and while she said that she didn't feel it made me any less masculine, I have my doubts that she truly believes that. I have those doubts because the surprise I felt was that being bare like that seemed to emphasize or amplify the feeling of being the beta for her.

I was fully erect and stroking away as she told me this and I am sure she knew it was turning me on. She began to tease me more about not "being inside me any more" and my god did it get to me. I can't explain how it felt other than every emotion and feeling at the same time. I was stroking my stiff cock as I almost had a tear in my eye at the same time. She knew what she was saying was getting to me and she held me and said she wanted to watch me and that I should just enjoy myself now. I told her it turned me on what we were doing and that I was sure I would get used to it over time. She held me and giggled that "you sure enjoy condoms now don't you honey?".

It really struck me how she said that at that moment, as if it were just a normal part of our relationship now. I moaned back that I did and she cooed in my ear that she loved all of this stuff we were doing and that she couldn't wait to do more with Paul. I can't recall everything that was said vs. what I just had in my head - but by the time I was very close to cumming (she commented on how turned on I seemed to be) she must have known that I needed a bit more to push me over. She whispered that "it's so hot that you don't cum in me any more" in just such a way that as soon as she said it - I started to gush! And I do mean gush. Even Sue took a breath when she watched me pump out a good 6 or 7 spurts of cum followed by me grunting as more dribbled out. "Oh my god, that's a lot baby!" was the first thing she said before she said "oh god that's so hot" and even as I lay there with my eyes closed, she kisssed me passionately before pulling away and telling me she loved me.

I know it may sound strange but at that moment, there was no doubt about us - there was just this very close feeling between us that was undenyable. She looked down and as usual, lovingly collected up my cum and we shared it as we kissed some more. It was only as I was doing this with her that I realized she had left her bra and panties on the whole time and I asked her if she was "starting now" and she smiled and said "no, it just happened.... I was having too much fun with you....". We talked more and one of the first things she said to me was that she held my cock and said "this (shaking my cock) isn't why I love you baby".

I told her that sometimes I was scared at what we were going and she held me and told me she loved me even more now that I am truly showing her myself. I told her I liked hearing that but that I still wasn't sure about what I wanted or what I was feeling. She simply said that I shouldn't over-think things and that I should just be like I am, let me be how I am most comfortable. She hugged me and said that it's very sexy and that she feels really close to me that I am able to let her see this side of me and that I should know she will always be there. I will say that it felt very weird to be talking like this and I told her that it was going to take me some more time to get more comfortable. She hugged me and told me to just tell her what was good and what wasn't. And then she giggled and said "It sure looked like tonight was good?.... Was it?". It was hard at first for me to say it but I told her "yes" and I told her a little more of what turned me on and she smiled and just said "I know baby..... I know....".

She is seeing him this afternoon/evening but again told me that "it won't be too late" and said that she had wanted to start things slowly and build up. We only talked briefly about what she is telling Paul but I also looked at her last night and said that I could maybe see telling Paul more if I continued to feel comfortable in my own skin and with what we're doing. She smiled and said that would be wonderful.

Reactions: artman, dutch12, Guhunkadorn and 1 other person
Nicely put Steve. It does look like Sue has learned something from last year and February. Remains to be confirmed after she starts getting heavy with Paul again but she's starting well.

I see you haven't really posted anything of Monday night. I can understand why in a way. It was probably intensely personal, but I am wondering if Sue said anything significant at the time about future events.

Reactions: Guhunkadorn
Peak, yes, I'm still trying to assemble my thoughts and how to share the emotional/feelings side of what we did on Monday. Obviously from a physical perspective - she totally played up that it would (possibly - but not mentioned) be my last time enjoying intercourse with her and all of that. We most definitely both enjoyed the physical feelings with each other and I know that I will truly never forget how intense she made it or yes, how intense it was to build up to a huge climax with her resulting in what I can only say I was quite proud of regarding how much cum I seemed to be able to produce when properly stimulated! It was quite the bittersweet feeling though after it was over and she reached down and pulled me out one last time (as she almost proudly mentioned).

What I am still really coming to terms with is how I feel about all of this. So far it's not nearly as scary as I'd thought - but then again, tonight may begin those feelings as I'm already wary of how I'm going to feel when she comes home later and I know she's had sex again and I will not.
More after lunch.

Reactions: dutch12 and Knk069
Steve that is amazing you have been able to achieve this ... I hope you continue to shave yourself and keep yourself manscape'd. The bigger question is how far down the rabbit hole are you willing to go ....

Reactions: Knk069
Tegelad - I can say that now, I truly do feel this has been something that has been brewing in me for a long time. I know that I've long looked back to things in the past that I'd felt affected me significantly and, now looking back, some of it makes a lot more sense to me. I know that despite Sue's increased affections and involvement with Paul and with Robert before that, that despite it, I've felt closer and more comfortable with her throughout, also what I look at as something of an evolution in a sense.

I don't know if this will all work for me, even now as I contemplate her seeing him before coming home, I am finding myself sometimes focusing on seeing and knowing but no longer being invited to or able to touch or participate - I'm not sure how I'm going to feel about it.

Great updates Steve. After reading "...that for a period of time she may start to wear panties more around me - as she said, to more put her mind into things more fully.", I say you better get those pictures!!

As always, I hope all goes well for the three of you.

Last edited:
I told her it turned me on what we were doing and that I was sure I would get used to it over time. She held me and giggled that "you sure enjoy condoms now don't you honey?".

It really struck me how she said that at that moment, as if it were just a normal part of our relationship now. I moaned back that I did and she cooed in my ear that she loved all of this stuff we were doing and that she couldn't wait to do more with Paul.

Loved the whole posting but the above bit was my favorite...just sizzling hot stuff and spoken with such confidence and certainty that doubting your destination seems utterly futile to me............keep yourself shaved!

As always thank you for sharing!

Well go with the flow, and if you are feeling angst, remember that as a beta your whole goal is to ensure that she is well loved and taken care of. It is your job to ensure that the alpha feels comfortable and relaxed with the scenario. If shaving helps her, do it and ask what else can you do (including helping her keep trim and smooth).

If the ED story is critical to keeping the relationship in check with Paul, make sure that you are empty as possible around him as to show that you truly can't get it up. If she really enjoys seeing you worked up and "exploding" look at what you can to do limit masturbation to the times she wants you to. I understand some of the other aspects where this can go goes counter to what you have stated before, so I will leave it at that. I am just trying to give examples.

In the end, enjoy the gift she is giving you ... alot of guys would love to be in your scenario and never get the chance!

SoonToBe said:
Tegelad - I can say that now, I truly do feel this has been something that has been brewing in me for a long time. I know that I've long looked back to things in the past that I'd felt affected me significantly and, now looking back, some of it makes a lot more sense to me. I know that despite Sue's increased affections and involvement with Paul and with Robert before that, that despite it, I've felt closer and more comfortable with her throughout, also what I look at as something of an evolution in a sense.

I don't know if this will all work for me, even now as I contemplate her seeing him before coming home, I am finding myself sometimes focusing on seeing and knowing but no longer being invited to or able to touch or participate - I'm not sure how I'm going to feel about it.

I have been thinking of talking to Paul a bit more and trying to open things up. I had a thought of telling him that the ED thing comes and goes and that rather than disappointing her sometimes, that I/we thought taking a break (and exercising and eating right, etc.) to work things out and that's why things are happening the way they are between him and Sue. The crazy part is that I'd also contemplated whether I'd possibly tell him that this sort of played into some of the more kinky stuff in both of our heads. But i would want to talk with Sue about this a bit more and make sure she agreed with it and to see how she thought it would play out with him.

I also do realize that I should be supportive of her and I am, she also knows that making this as good for me as it can be benefits her so I think she will be considerate of what goes on between us and what she asks for. I do think that somewhere in her mind, my cock being shaved bare is somehow emasculating and probably helps her justify what she's doing.

All I can say is that while I surely miss her coming home to me, knowing she will be with him soon is intensely arousing to me.

Reactions: dutch12, Knk069 and SquirmingSub
Steve-- You've wondered several times now if your manscaping makes you somehow less masculine to Sue. I'm not sure about that and wonder if the "less masculine" interpretation is your just your interpretation of it. What it certainly does is emphasize the difference between your cock and Paul's. Sue is probably playing with things as well, knowing that being shaved bare will both embarrass you some and make you think about your shaved area more, be more self conscious, which will play into and fuel your beta thoughts.

Will you be using condoms with your masturbation? That might be a good twist with the thought that only real alpha men get to spill their seed?

Tegelad - thanks for an uplifting laugh right now. No, this isn't likely in the cards I'd say mainly because I know she enjoys actually seeing me (or any guy really) cum. That is something I know has a deep seated feeling of arousal in her (she shared that story with me and I've shared it here). But I will say that I have done it before and it is somewhat of a different feel and, might be a fun way to use up some of the remaining condoms.

Reactions: tegelad, dutch12, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
Maybe she will dip a finger in her pussy for you to taste? Betcha you'd love that

Status
Not open for further replies.