• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Years Day (Night)

• Thread starterfun4us921
  • Start date

fun4us921

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 8, 2009
we started out at a local sports bar having someitng to eat and a few drinks while watching the Rose Bowl. The bar area was packed with men and a few women but they wasnt a good crowd so after 3 tall drinks we left and went to a local strip club that is right down the street from my home. Walking in, we noticed the place had tons of open tables so she picked a table close to 2 black men. Could this be the night I would see her with a BBC? After ordering a bucket of budlight, she turned around and started a conversation with the 2 black men...
I was totally turned on. Next thing I know, she invited them to our small round table. I moved over so they both could sit on both sides of her. One of the black men was on his cell phone pretty much the whoe time and was arguing alot with someone so we let him talk. The others name was VIC.. he was almost 6 foot, well built and had the ganster look about him. She messed up a few times by not tipping one of the girls and told her to beat it.. That pissed off my woman and she informed him that he need to respect women.. She excused herself and went to the restroom. Whenshe walked off, I told him that if he wanted some of my woman, he was going to have to respect the women.. H said she likes black men.. I said she has not had one yet and hope tonight will be the night. He said he would love to do her for me..
She walked back to the table and sat down and he continued to chat it up with her.
The other guy finally got off the phone and informed us that he had to leave and we all 3 poked fun at him for being "Whipped" and he laughed and left the table.
One of the dancers was on stage and my girl liked her as she is bi-sexual so I gave her $2.00 to go to the stage to tip her. The beer was really hitting both of us and I looked at the Dancer and motioned for her to lift my girls shirt up and lick her titties.. She did just that... Vic was all over that and told me I was one lucky man. He said he would love to fuck her hell out of her..
She came back to the table and I asked her if she was moist.. she said Very.. Vic reached over and whisperd something in her ear and she laughed.. I pulled her close to me and asked what he said..
"He told me he could make her wetter".. I was aroused very bad now. My girl loves to take on dares so I told her when he wasnt looking at her, reach over and feel how big he was.
5 or so minutes went by and I said, are you chicken? She said "Trust me, I wanna feel how big it is and to watch because it is going to happen soon"
Another few seconds went by and I thought, she isnt going to do it.. BOOM, I caught her reaching over to his leg and grabbing a handfull.. She gasped and said outloud, " Oh My God".. that cant be real...He said it sure is honey. He also said you should have felt it earlier when you was laying on the stage and that dancer was licking your titties.. He informed her that what she felt was only 1/2 hard.
She leaned over and said, it is time to go and asked if it was ok that she invited Vic over to the house.. I said I guess it was ok.. she said, good cause I already did... hahaha.
we had 2 beers left in the bucket and ended up giving them to a couple that was sitting 2 tables over and we left together.
My place is only 4 blocks, straight shot down the road and Vic Followed us to the house.
It was almost 1 am and we stumbled into the house laughing and having a good time.
Once inside, Vic sat down on the love seat directly across from us as she was rubbing my cock.
I asked Vic if he wanted a drink and he said yea. I went to the Kitchen to get 3 beers and when I walked back into the room, Vic was already sitting next to her so I offered the beers to them and opened them up. They both sat the beers on the coffee table and she was rubbing his cock through his pants.
I took vics old place o the love seat across from them as she was now kissing him deeply and stroking him through his pants.. He reached down and unzipped his pants and pulled out the Biggest Cock I have seen in real life... She then lowered her lips onto his cock head and said, There is no way I am going to take all of this.
he said just do what you want.. She sucked him for 10 mins as I sat across the room watching...
She totaly got undressed and asked him to do the same... He stood up and it was so hard that I swear he didnt have any blod in his body as it was all in his cock.
She asked him to sit down and she reversed cowgirl and slowly put it in her shaven pussy hole and vic stated, That shit is Tight.. She said please dont force it, I will take it slowly and with each stroke, I would look at her face to see her in a total sexual trance with his cock.
She finally was taking balls deep and she rode that black cock like a true champ... I said I am enjoying this way to much and pulled out my cock and started strokin.. She would look at me with her eyes half closed and watching me, watch her... She came 5 times in 2 hours in different positions and finally, Vic Stepped back and unleashed so much come on her ass cheek that she started rubbing it in and moving it to her pussy.
This had finally taken place and I was so happy for her. Vic, got dressed and shook my hand and said, Anytime you all need me, Give me call and gave me his number.
we plan on meeting him again after her pussy is back to normal as he stretch her out so much.

That was a very hot story,I am also from Lafayette,I too would have loved to been a little mouse in the corner watching...

Thats how you bring in the new year!!!

Users who are viewing this thread