• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New years eve confession

• Thread starterjon&kate
  • Start date

jon&kate

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 29, 2012
Hello everybody, first post by me, my boyfriend has done all the previous ones. Anywaysss this new years eve he told me the he wanted me to cheat any way I wanted to. Usually we set up dates for me together or he does it or whatever but this time he told me to just do whatever I wanted to for the rest of the year... Hahaha.

WEll Jon, I'm sure you've been wondering what I did because I haven't told you yet so I'm going to tell you here, publicly. Immediately after we got off the phone I called my ex boyfriend Ryan. Remember I told you about him? Anyway he was fucking the shit out of me from behind not even an hour after you told me. Unexpected right? I know that's not where you thought I would go with that but you said I cold do anything. Later I went out with M and Z and I ended p making out with two random guys, one had his hands up my dress touching my pussy and tits. Was thinking of you the whole time. Well that's all really nothing TOO crazy but. Bt you're surprised anyway. Love you baby.

damn very hot are u gonna keep fucking the ex when ever u want what made u wanna be with him as soon as he said tht

No that was a one time deal. Just wanted to fuck someone as fast as possible and that was he easiest way.... Also he was really good

hi kate now that you are posting here please put up more pics of yourself you are so damnn sexy

Funny you mention that Mac I actually gave him his first legit cream pie recently. The thing is I always usually use condoms except with Jon but this was a guy we knew so we decided to make an exception... And thanks NYC for the compliment

Xoxo Kate

very hot. i tried to get my gf to text her ex something erotic, she wouldn't do it :-( they used to skype a lot and had a lot of saved videos because of it. wanted to see them but never got to

jon&kate said:
Hello everybody, first post by me, my boyfriend has done all the previous ones. Anywaysss this new years eve he told me the he wanted me to cheat any way I wanted to. Usually we set up dates for me together or he does it or whatever but this time he told me to just do whatever I wanted to for the rest of the year... Hahaha.

WEll Jon, I'm sure you've been wondering what I did because I haven't told you yet so I'm going to tell you here, publicly. Immediately after we got off the phone I called my ex boyfriend Ryan. Remember I told you about him? Anyway he was fucking the shit out of me from behind not even an hour after you told me. Unexpected right? I know that's not where you thought I would go with that but you said I cold do anything. Later I went out with M and Z and I ended p making out with two random guys, one had his hands up my dress touching my pussy and tits. Was thinking of you the whole time. Well that's all really nothing TOO crazy but. Bt you're surprised anyway. Love you baby.

Fuck that was hot. I love how dirty and blunt that was.

Users who are viewing this thread