• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Years EVE Party

• Thread starterMJA
  • Start date

how many black guys do you think fucked me

• that nite

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • since Ive started to fuck black guys

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

MJA

I was so horny this year because its almost that time of the month,'to be truthful' so I really wanted to go out and get wild and crazy. 1st time.

That's right my 1st time ever and I was gona do it. Why? Well put it this way,

Im going to get divorced this year, Can't stand him anymore, and we never do anything together or have fun so WTF! right.

So do I sound like a bitch, who cares, Im just a Fat Ass bitch that has gotten fucked by some real hung black guys and know I want it more and more.

Believe me Im not a slut , I was the most faithful women and I never did anything bad to my husband who was my only lover for 14 of the last 16 years.

I still would be faithful to him to this day if it was'nt for him sneaking behind my back 2yrs. ago and having some black guys over that fucked me.

so now that I've been blacked I just want to keep having fun and thats what I I was going to do on NYE=p

So here I was thinking about where I was going to go too, What clubs or partys
What I was going to wear,'or not too',
a girl I work with that likes black guys wanted to go out so I told her I would or else I knew that I was'nt about to go to any of the clubs or partys alone.

That;s right , and she felt the same way so that's why you see 2 girls instead of 1 going to these places.

we both agreed to not leave the other one w/o first consenting , especially since we were both going to get fucked up and the fact that we were both dressed in short dresses, only the 3rd time Id ever done that ' and it was so fucking cold too,
My nipples had never stuck out so far and noticable like that nite, Even with a bra on,
I was so embarressed that I did'nt want anyone to see them but it seems like everybody did and the guys kept looking and looking.

Is that a turn on for guys or WTF 'guess I never knew till that nite

Do you want to hear more

I know I get sidetracked and I dont just tell a story but thats because I got to tell you like it was or else,
so do you want more

please do go on and tell us about your night...

Don't stop there. Tell us more. Got any pictures?

MJA said:
So here I was thinking about where I was going to go too, What clubs or partys
What I was going to wear,'or not too',
a girl I work with that likes black guys wanted to go out so I told her I would or else I knew that I was'nt about to go to any of the clubs or partys alone.

That;s right , and she felt the same way so that's why you see 2 girls instead of 1 going to these places.

we both agreed to not leave the other one w/o first consenting , especially since we were both going to get fucked up and the fact that we were both dressed in short dresses, only the 3rd time Id ever done that ' and it was so fucking cold too,
My nipples had never stuck out so far and noticable like that nite, Even with a bra on,
I was so embarressed that I did'nt want anyone to see them but it seems like everybody did and the guys kept looking and looking.

Is that a turn on for guys or WTF 'guess I never knew till that nite

You didn't know that seeing a girls hard nips is a turn on? Really?

Im a women

to me it says that either your cold as hell . not wearing a bra . breast feeding
or maybe turned on from some one sucking on your nipples . But a turn on for a guy I guess would be like a buldge in their pants then .sorry I got it

but really its more embarressing then anything, Id say.
It sure had guys checking them out but thats the first time that I was in such a noticeable place so I was covering them up

Alright Hawkeyes

so how about those Hawkeyes!
So now that I know how much my nipples can attract guys I guess I'll use them to my advantage.
So the nite was young and soon I was getting buzzed from afew drinks and we went to another club down the street.
This club had a cover but we walked right in after giving the doorman a big hug.

Right away we were getting gawked on which was pretty nice. Then some young black guys came over and introduced themselves to us.
My friend is in her 20s and Im in my 30s but really we look about the same in age.
Are new friends got us drinks and soon after that we were on the dance floor.
Im not the best dancer but that night I was doing it with ease.
I had been nervious when I danced before then but wasnt that nite so I really hit it good and was told that I could dance.

That was a big turn on and I got so wet while dancing that I think I even had some of my juices run down my legs.
The dress I had on was so short that my fat ass showed whenever I spun or bent down. This was the sluttiest I'd ever been in a club and it was a thrill and total turn on to be like that.
I never been so turned on in my life as I was then.
So after the second time we went and danced I wanted to get fucked so bad and was ready to ask the guy that was dancing with me to do so but my friend says we need to go to another club and so we left .

The next club had a cover and we didnt get through so we waited in line for at least 15 minutes and it was so fucking cold out that my feet were hurting from being frooze.
The only thing on my body that was still hot was my pussy. We finally got in and it was worth the wait.
There were so many nice looking black guys hand=ging around their and they were all smiling at us.
It was'nt long before we had some guys at a table ask us to join them.

I guess I fucked up my pole.

So how many black guys do you think fucked me on New Years ? let's hear it.

How many do you think I've been fucked by so far since I started 2yrs. ago? lets hear it too.

dam you have a nice hot body. You've got me so hard. From the looks of your pics, at least 5 or 6 that night. and in 2 years at least 40- 50 guys should have been fucking you.

gyeah! looks like yer njoyin that blacj beatin! yer facial expression n that last pic is priceless! & that booty, um no...that badunkank is a Milksahke Jigglin Ass!

:p

Users who are viewing this thread