• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Years Eve with wife and bull

• Thread starterSissycuckcrissy
  • Start date

Sissycuckcrissy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 20, 2013
Going to the city with my wife and her boyfriend to ring in the New Year. She has a New Years resolution to turn me into their sissy fluffier at the stroke of midnight...she wants me to see why she enjoys him so much. Do u think he'll like my outfit? image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Reactions: xegwei787
yes he will. How did it go?

Thanks for the nice reply Buds. All went very well and as planned. Returned from the party a little earlier than the two of them to get ready for them. Upon their arrival...I could tell he was very pleased. My wife opened his fly and dropped his pants for me to get him ready. He was already half mast...so did not take long to get him fully hard for her. Alternated between his cock and her pussy for awhile before guiding him into her. Watched him pound her missionary then doggy then back to missionary before he came all over her pussy and belly...and yes I cleaned them both. So hot! He made her cum 5 times over the rest of the evening. Great way to start off the New Year.

Congratulations!
Any pictures to share?
Are you getting together again soon?

Nice. I hope to have wife dress me for her loverd

Users who are viewing this thread