• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Years Eve

• Thread starterKarKar
  • Start date
K

KarKar

ok so here is what happened New Years eve. Bear with me as this is really long story.

I showed up at Jessica's house around 6:00. She told me we were gonna dress up real sexy for the guys. I wore a small really tight white tank top with no Bra so my nipples and breasts were very visible through it. I wore a tiny black skirt of Jessica's that is like to sizes to small so about half my ass was showing and it barley covered my pussy. I had on a lil silky black thong to go with it. Her bf Matt and his black friend Chucky showed up around 7. Chucky looked at us and said " Damn you girls look like you are ready for some big black dick." Jess just smiled at him and I said "maybe we will see." He just laughed and smacked my ass. So we start drinking and talking and flirting. He kept smacking and grabbing mine and Jessica's asses, feeling up our tits through our shirts. Jess talked me into helping her give him a lap dance we were grinding up on him she slowly pulled my skirt off and then I did hers we were shaking our asses at him as he kept smacking and grabbing them. Then he told us to take our shirts off and we did and kept dancing for him in just thongs. Jess and I were kissing and playing with each others tits.
Then he told Jess "Bitch why don't you teach your friend how to suck a real cock." Jess had me kneel right in front of him and told me to take out his cock. I undid his jeans and slid them down leaving him in just boxers. I reached in I found it and thought wow there is no way this is as big as it feels. I pulled it out and my jaw dropped I was stunned it was massive at least 10" and looked like it was as thick as my wrist. I was frozen I just sat there running my hands over it staring I could not look away. Jess knelt down beside me and began to suck on his tip as she had me run my tongue up and down his shaft. We did this or a bit and then switched places.Then she had me go down with her and we both took one of his balls and sucked on them. Then she went up and began to suck him in her mouth as far as she could while I sucked his balls. we switched spots again although I could not take him as far as she did. Then he told me to lay on my back on the couch and Jess got between my legs and began to eat my pussy. Now I had never even kissed a girl or been with any guy but my bf but here I was with my bestfriend eating me out and a very well hung black man about to fuck us both. He got behind her and began to fuck her as she ate me out. We stayed like this till she told him I was wet enough to take him. She got up and he climbed between my legs. Jess grabbed his cock and rubbed it up and down my pussy a few times. She kissed me and said "Get ready you will never see sex the same again." She put his cock against my pussy and he began to push his tip in. At first did not go and I thought he will never get that in me. Then he pushed harder and it popped in. He slowly pushed it in as I was moaning "Oh my god" over and over. He finally got it all in and held it completely in me as he slowly rotated his hips. I screamed out "Oh fuck" as I came from having his cock in me. In 5 years my bf had never made me cum from fuckin me. In that second I realized I had never truly been happy till now. He started to fuck me and I was blown away. Jess started to kiss me and suck my tits. Chucky asked me "You love this dick don't you bitch." "Yes yes yes god it is so amazing." I moaned. I was so ull it was unbelievable. I never knew sex could hurt so much yet feel so fuckin amazing at same time. I truly consider this the first time I had sex. i don't know what to call what I used to do with bf but was not sex. He had me get up and Jess laid down and he made me eat her while he climbed behind me. He started to fuck me faster and to smack my ass really hard and pull my hair he got really rough which new to me as well and I realized I loved it. I kept cumming over and over and soon I was completely exhausted. So he went back to Jess and began to fuck her in her ass. I don't know how she tuck it he fucked her so hard and so rough was astonishing to see. Then he had me come over and he pulled out and shot the biggest load I ever seen all over my chest. Then he had us lick him clean and I laid back while Jess licked my tits clean. I laid there tired and spent and truly satisfied for first time in my life. Jess and her bf went to bed and me and Chucky shared guest bed. It felt so right to fall asleep naked in the arms of a real man. I spent rest of weekend over there and Jess and Chucky spent rest of weekend breaking me in. as for my bf that is a problem I have to figure out.

damn, nice story, any pictures of the deed?

T

Congrats on your foray into the world of BBC,, :)

no sorry no pics

Great story! Where was your friends boyfriend? Can we get a part 2 and 3 from the rest of the wild weekend?

I'd like to hear some more, are you hooked on the whole black thing now, are you going back to doing white again, did it feel as good to get stretched out that you had thought it would?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if I am hooked but I loved it. And it was better than anything I ever imagined. As for doing white I don't know I mean I love my bf but he does not satisfy me and I will defiantly be seeing Chucky again

Iv'e been following your story , thanks for sharing this been very erotic a sexy whie girl weakens untill submission . Thanks babe

Users who are viewing this thread