• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New!

• Thread starterMhernandocuck
  • Start date

Mhernandocuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 24, 2012
Hi everyone! My name is Maria, I am in a relationship with my boyfriend and I am VERY interested in getting fucked by a guy with a decent sized cock in front of him (amongst other things). I am really looking to talk to other women who are in the lifestyle to get a feel/answer questions.

Hi Ms. Maria,

Welcome to the forum! It sounds like you're a self-confident woman. That's good.

Mhernandocuck said:
Hi everyone! My name is Maria, I am in a relationship with my boyfriend and I am VERY interested in getting fucked by a guy with a decent sized cock in front of him (amongst other things).

Excellent! You have the right idea.

Mhernandocuck said:
I am really looking to talk to other women who are in the lifestyle to get a feel/answer questions.

There seem to be a fair number of women who follow this forum, but they often don't respond readily to requests for responses from women. (You might try Ms. Jinxiepie who is uninhibited on this subject and quite verbal.)

Meanwhile, you might read and consider:

Real Women Don't Do Housework

as a strategy that might get your boyfriend started down the road toward becoming your self-acknowledged cuckold, in combination with (for instance):

How to Cuckold Your Husband - How To - Literotica.com

How to Cuckold Your Husband Ch. 02 - How To - Literotica.com

Good luck!

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. Maria,

Welcome to the forum! It sounds like you're a self-confident woman. That's good.

Excellent! You have the right idea.

There seem to be a fair number of women who follow this forum, but they often don't respond readily to requests for responses from women. (You might try Ms. Jinxiepie who is uninhibited on this subject and quite verbal.)

Meanwhile, you might read and consider:

Real Women Don't Do Housework

as a strategy that might get your boyfriend started down the road toward becoming your self-acknowledged cuckold, in combination with (for instance):

How to Cuckold Your Husband - How To - Literotica.com

How to Cuckold Your Husband Ch. 02 - How To - Literotica.com

Good luck!

—Custer

Wow, those are some sexy articles. Turned me on a lot

The more sex a wife gets the more likely she could let herself have additional sex, but she has to know her marriage is "divorce-proof" and her husband will not interfere with her choice of men and her timetable for meeting the needs of her "other husbands".

A cuckold wannabe has to go into training like an athlete or filmstar or actor - and condition his mind by reading hundreds of hot wife stories, to discover what kind of cuckold is best for him. Over a year or two, you start acting as though you are already the cuckold you dream of being. Your body follows your cuckold beliefs and thought patterns. Your wife notices changes in you. You stop arguing with her and you allow her to make all the important decisions in the marriage.

Eventually, she realises that she can follow her fantasies and give them the energy they deserve, because marriage to you gives her permission. To some extent, you become an obedient puppy dog who keeps her on a pedestal.

She can expand her social life, go out with her girlfriends who will help her find suitable men, and she allow herself to flirt and be picked up. After a few hot nights with strange men, the excitement will snowball and she will become addicted to her new lifestyle.

A wife will have fantasies that are different to her husbands. It is easier for her to roleplay her own fantasies and turn them into reality fairly quickly. Once she is doing that and enjoying them, she can show her gratitude by roleplaying hubby's fantasies and trying some of them out.

As a women I think you will have np getting your husband to do anything you want. After all you have all the power, as long as you know how to use it. All my wife has to do is flash her pussy a little or let me have a few pics for the net. And I do anything she wants. Cook clean, romance, watch kids, whatever. Funny thing is in the end she's probably the one who likes to flash that pussy. Back in the day I was a very jelous man. I wonder who or what changed me?

So...have you found any awesome hard cocks up your wet holes yet? :p

THanks for the replies guys. How successful is the personals section usually on the site? Not expecting much, I am in Oklahoma!

me and wife will take ya, im a bull/cuck shes a slut wife and bi also and were down for anything

Users who are viewing this thread