Newbie and I have a couple questions.

• Thread starterzoloft
  • Start date

zoloft

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 22, 2011
I'm not a cuckold but I read about cuckolds and was intrigued only because the thought of being cuckold would make me want to kill myself. I don't have anything against you guys just have a couple questions though

1. How do you cucks deal with being cuckolded?
  2. How does one become a "bull"?

I mean I would never allow myself to be "cuck" but a bull yes :)

Looks like you Dont know what this is all about. yea i see everyone wanna be a bull .. lol

Its not that simple.

Read the stories about cuckolds (e.g. literotioca) and posts on cuckold sites. Do your homework, and then reply to some adverts for studs / bulls.. Be honest, don't time-waste, and most of all be respectful to start..

wath is this????????????????????????????

becontree2001uk said:
Read the stories about cuckolds (e.g. literotioca) and posts on cuckold sites. Do your homework, and then reply to some adverts for studs / bulls.. Be honest, don't time-waste, and most of all be respectful to start..

alright but i've read that most bulls even abuse the husband and literally see the wife as their own sex toy now that they can fuck, abuse, impregnate all without say from the husband.

I've read that bulls even humiliate the husband by making them lick their cocks and drinking their cum and raising their false "children"

man I need to get in on this bull business, sounds fun

where do i sign up?