• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Newbie Bride Loves To Tease!

• Thread starterseansgirl
  • Start date

seansgirl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 24, 2012
My wife loves to tease me about flirting with other guys. We've got some pretty hot stories.

Tell me if you like what you see... Anyone wanna see more?

oh fuck yes

Me nd my Japanese wife would love to skype with you guys!!

MacNfries said:

Heck yeah, she's beautiful ... tell us about her ... love some history! She ever play around with other guys?

Oh yeah! We started talking about it during sex a few years ago, shortly after that she cheated on me with a guy she met on craigslist. She met him at her moms house while she was at work. She fucked him twice and was soo excited she drove home, put on some sexy lingerie and told me every little detail

she is so sexy and beautiful. very lucky guy! I immagine what I am ready to do, so I can get approval for inserting my dick into her....

Its 8am and I can't stop jo looking at her...hope you will let her see other man and maby have a real BF on the side...
I want to ask you if she likes black man.?

I bet she does. Maybe bf even doesnt know it;)

Hell yeah, i wanna see more..................we ALL do :D

How anyone would not want to see more? She is simply awesome. I'd pound her pussy for hours.

We definitely need some more pics

I would like to examine her cunt

did her breath smell like spunk? could be a good tell tail sign oif what happened :p

This was our private roof top honeymoon pool. She got together with another guy while on our honeymoon, the story is on the stories forum.

sdsmwm said:
Its 8am and I can't stop jo looking at her...hope you will let her see other man and maby have a real BF on the side...
I want to ask you if she likes black man.?

Shes not really into black guys she says, but when we first got together I took her to Vegas for her birthday. We had our first MFM threesome and the guy was half black. He was uncircumcised and she was NOT into that at all. Grossed her out and turned her off from messing around for a while.

I think if it was a young black guy who took care of himself, had a big dick, and didn't act like a thug she'd be into it.

She is beautiful. I bet she flirts with all the guys

Pics are gone. Well at least he had them up for a day. That is longer then most.

I think we need to see more and hear more about this hot wife. Gorgeous. She play regularly? Lets see that tight pussy of hers.

Someone needs to save this guys pics and repost for the people that happen to miss the few hour window, like myself. From the comments she sounds great, but can't see a thing. If you are afraid of people seeing her then don't post in the first place.

Supersupercuck said:
Someone needs to save this guys pics and repost for the people that happen to miss the few hour window, like myself. From the comments she sounds great, but can't see a thing. If you are afraid of people seeing her then don't post in the first place.

Don't tell me what to do.

seansgirl said:
Don't tell me what to do.

He has a point.. If you don't wish for people to see her then you shouldn't post in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread