• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Newbie Here!

• Thread starterNewBrideKimmy
  • Start date

NewBrideKimmy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 22, 2006
Just wanted to say Hi to everyone here! I'm new to this site, and obviously a newlywed by my name. I was married 4 months ago and just found this site. I love it so far! I have yet to be with a black man, but hopefully that will all change soon, right!?

You are ripe and ready for a breeding after only four months of marriage, so hope you connect with your black bull soon.

Hope your husband is ready for his training, because this is what he needs ASAP. He is obviously not meeting your sexual needs because you are looking for a "top-up" already.

NewBrideKimmy said:
Just wanted to say Hi to everyone here! I'm new to this site, and obviously a newlywed by my name. I was married 4 months ago and just found this site. I love it so far! I have yet to be with a black man, but hopefully that will all change soon, right!?
Why didn't you find a Black Man before you got married? Seems to me that only being married for four months and already a looking for a sex partner is kind of odd. I would of thought you would of got these desires done with before marrying. How old are you Kimmy and is this your first marriage? Also does your new husband know you have these desires? Good luck girl. Welcome on board I'm sure you'll get some responses. Muleman

Good luck with your training and adaptation. I look forward to hearing how it goes.

Welcome,newbie here myself

Hi, Kimmy. Any updates on your quest?

change

everything can change for you if you get a bbc and cum get the best ones

Users who are viewing this thread