• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

newbie here...

• Thread starterLancsTony
  • Start date

LancsTony

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 10, 2011
hi all,

hope this is the right place to post, just wanted to introduce myself, married to 34 yo dark haired very open minded, sexy, kinky wife. altohugh we share the fantasy of her with other men she says she would never do it for real (although she did add 'unless we had been married so long and needed some spark!) she doesnt know i have joined this site or hunt out cuckold things online....but i am obsessed with her fucking other men hence me joining!

hope to get to know you all a little better, lancashire UK here.

Tony

Sounds like she is ready for some naughty friends who can lead her astray on "girls only" night outs. She probably loves being married to you.

She has agreed to have sex with other men if the spark goes out of your marriage, so her mind has thought about it quite a lot to make that kind of decision.

34 is a very horny time for a female, and if she feels in her heart that your marriage will always remain rock solid, it would not be difficult to move her mind forward to dating other men as "a reward for being a wonderful wife to you".

But you can't rush this sort of thing, and the guys must be of her own choosing.

Welcome to the site Tony. You should receive lots of encouragement and ideas as you get to know us.

thanks for the replies and the welcome.....believe me Saraha I have thought seriously of moving in that direction, it is such a hot fantasy and sometimes I think it should remain that, but when she flirts with another man (which she has only done once while we have been together) my reaction tells me that the reality would turn me on even more.

Welcome on board Tony. Watch a couple of movies with her and let her how it excites you when a woman is being taken by another man while her hubby watches. There are lots of such films out there.
Talking is always good. Chat gently and calmly over a glass or two of wine and remember, don't push her.
I'm in London, Uk, by the way.
Hope things work out for you guys.

You have made the right move Tony. Let me give you some tips.
Sometimes women are 'shy' to have sex with other men in the presence
of their husband. It is just down to the 'guilt' feeling sort of thing.

Start soft first. Teach your wife to 'Flash' in public to a selected audience. Get her to wear a short skirt with no panties. Bring out your wife to some public place where it would be easy to find and audience of young men. Sit in a stretegic location and start flashing - brief but full flashes - this can be done under the pretext of crosing and uncrossing the legs. Go with a note book and pretend to be engrossed while 'unintentionally flasing.

Watch her confidence grow.

Users who are viewing this thread