• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Newbie here

• Thread starterpacers_fan
  • Start date

pacers_fan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 23, 2011
First time here, so forgive me if this is the wrong forum

I am a 'bull' (never heard of the term before coming here), black and in my mid to late 20s who sees a couple down in central NJ every once in a while and I figured I'd share how I got caught up in this world which I didn't know existed til only a few years ago.

I was in Los Angeles for a ball game back in 07 sitting at my hotel bar by myself when I noticed a middle aged white couple sitting across the other side looking at me. I thought the wife was hot but didn't think anything of it. About 20 minutes later they came over and sat next to me both on each side. They introduced themselves and I told them about me. Once they got a little more comfortable(and threw in a few more drinks) the wife got a little bit feely. This threw me off as her husband was sitting next to me and I didn't want a bar fight to ensue. He goes 'Don't worry, we've done this before. I'm like 'whoa LA is crazy. This is over my east-coast head!'.

The guy explained he and his wife were from the Pacific Northwest and are in LA on business and when they're away from home, they enjoy a little "play". He wanted to watch me fuck his wife while he watched. He loves watching his wife with young black men. My first instinct was to get up, pay my tab and leave. But this intrigued the hell out of me. Plus his wife was smoking, so I agreed even though all my instincts told me no. I'm glad I went along.

The wife was amazing. She knew how to handle things. Every position, anything I wanted to do, mindblowing. The husband watched at first on the chair then the second round laid next to his wife talking dirty to her and kissing her. We never touched because that's where I draw the line but my main focus was the wife and making her remember me. Afterwards we went back to the bar, got to know a little more about each other then went our separate ways. The next day I flew back east and they went home to Seattle. Now I go and visit a couple down in Central NJ once and a while now that I'm more comfortable with it.

Well I figured I'd share that here with you guys. Great night and a great story that not a lot of people I know personally don't know

MacNfries said:
pacers_fan, thanks for sharing your story. You handled it perfectly, from my perspective. Welcome to the forums. Mac :)

Thanks Mac. I didn't want the story to be too overblown so I cut it down a bit. I appreciate the welcome :)

Thanks pacer. Nice to hear from a 'bull' love to hear more of your experiences if you would be so kind.
Hank

Hank jones said:
Thanks pacer. Nice to hear from a 'bull' love to hear more of your experiences if you would be so kind.
Hank

I figured hanging around here could help me get a few more stories ;) But I don't have many to tell other than the handful of visits to the couple I know down by Philadelphia. I can also say that's its an erie turn on to be watched by her husband. He doesn't get all that involved either but knowing I have total control makes it so much more pleasurable. A real aphrodisiac.