• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Newbie young cuck seeking advice

• Thread starterYngcuck28
  • Start date

Yngcuck28

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 26, 2012
Hi everyone,

I've been looking around on here for a while but the time has come for me to post. I've been into being a cuck for a long time, met a girl who is somewhat adventurous and slowly brought her around to dominating me and then cucking me. At first, she wasn't too sure about fooling around with other guys so we started slow with her flirting in bars and bumping and grinding with guys. It made me jealous and drove me wild, especially when she wouldn't have sex with me afterwards but would make me masterbate instead. Well, I actually have a buddy who has had the hots for my wife for a long time. We were friends in college and pretty competitive so the thought of him doing my wife actually bugged me but turned me on a lot, if that makes any sense. His seeing my wife naked seems like a major invasion of MY privacy and fucking her gives me the same feeling but 100 times more extreme. Maybe I'm an idiot for doing this, but I brought up to my wife one night how I knew that my friend was interested in her and I wondered what it would be like if they got together. She brushed it off at first but later admitted that she finds him pretty hot, too, which doesn't surprise me cause he's a good looking guy. Well, I ended up bringing the cuck thing up to him a few days ago. He was pretty shocked at first, which freaked me out, but he quickly came around and said he was very interested in taking my wife out on a date. When he said that, my heart sunk and my cock rose, which was a weird feeling. It was like there was no turning back and I was freaked out and excited. So now they've started texting each and emailing each other, copying me, and it's getting pretty graphic. They're both talking to me about it, which is cool, but it's still unnerving. On one hand, I'm loving it. On the other, it's freaking me out a bit. Plus, I can tell my buddy is looking at me differently, which is also kind of hot in a humiliating way but also hard to get used to. BTW, we're all in our late 20s and very discreet about this. I'd appreciate any advice you guys have about what we're doing and how we're doing it. Did I just destroy my life cause of my dick?

Advice to yngcuck

Yngcuck28,

Congrats on taking some major serious steps to being a cuck! I wish I had done that when I was your age. I can totally see why you're getting some cold feet at this point, but I'd hang in there for a while longer. Although I agree with MacNFries that you're taking some risks, I think there is potential for this whole thing to work out well.

If being a cuck is a burning desire of yours, it isn't going to go away so you're right to start fulfilling the dream. I think you did the right thing by slowly bringing your wife into your fantasy and making it her fantasy, too. I can see where this shared fantasy and experience could actually strengthen your relationship once you've both proven to each other that you can trust each other or, perhaps more importantly, that you can trust her with the power she now has over you. And let's face it, it's that power over you that's such a huge turn on. The trick is probably to make sure she knows that what she has at home with you is better than anything that she could have with someone else. In other words, she wants to be with you because you're a cuck and not despite it. Therefore, you have to make being with you as enjoyable as possible, and not just in the bedroom. (Are you two still having sex? If so, what's it like?) Cucks make great husbands because they treat women with respect, empower them and help them.

As for your friend, he definitely won't ever see you in the same light again but so what? Knowing guys, the trick there is to be confident when you're talking with him that your wife wants you more than him regardless of how much she's fucking him. Also, he may start losing interest once he's fucked her a few times.

It's a good sign that they're including you in their texts and you should continue to encourage this by being cool with it and maybe even facilitating it. Finally, and this is really important, make yourself as sexy at home as possible so she remembers that you're a stud with a kinky fetish. For example, when you get horny from reading their texts or listening to them, strip down to your boxers in front of her and do push ups to get your muscle's pumped before beating your meat where she can see. And if you're not in shape, get in shape.

Remember that you're competing with her new boyfriend but you have the home team advantage. Let us know how it goes.

Any updates yngcuck?

It's hard to turn a girl into a hot wife. Once you do, if you turn against that lifestyle, you just as well leave. She has to go thru a lot to make you happy. If you don't go along with it, you are a bastard.
Let her have fun and it will be a lot more fun for you. The more you do it, the better it gets.
Don't fuck up and change your mind on this. Let it fly, let her have fun, and it will be a lot better for you.
If you are jealous, you shouldn't be on this forum.

Warpt said:
It's hard to turn a girl into a hot wife. Once you do, if you turn against that lifestyle, you just as well leave. She has to go thru a lot to make you happy. If you don't go along with it, you are a bastard.
Let her have fun and it will be a lot more fun for you. The more you do it, the better it gets.
Don't fuck up and change your mind on this. Let it fly, let her have fun, and it will be a lot better for you.
If you are jealous, you shouldn't be on this forum.

Words of wisdom.

The genie is out of the bottle. There's no going back. Go with the flow and enjoy or you'll become an emotional wreck.

Users who are viewing this thread