• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Newbie...

• Thread starterTom_1234
  • Start date

Tom_1234

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 27, 2016
Hi,

So I just proposed a few days ago, and she said yes. We've been together many years before, and we finally agreed to take our relationship to the other level. Although relatively young we're eager to learn and try new things.

A few months ago, my partner agreed to try new sexual experiences and push the limits and boundaries of our bedroom activities. She knows my biggest fantasy is cuckolding, a threesome or to see her with another man; she proposed to realize some of those fantasies. However, we both realize that living in a small town is hard because everybody knows everybody, so we'll have to wait to go to the city to achieve those fantasies. I am just so eager to try cuckolding with her, but I understand we need to be smart about this and take our time.

Any cuckolding tips to provide to two young fiancés?

Hey Tom, welcome to the forum.
You seem to have your head together so I wont bore you with the usual crap. What do want to know? ive me a specific question an I will try to give you a specific an honest answer.

Reactions: purplejoys
Hello and welcome

Some tips: Meet in public first; never travel far from home for meets (there are many fakes!); never give photos unless you want them all over the net; practice safe sex to start (unless you know the stud well); agree what will be done and what will not - have rules (e.g. no anal).

Good luck

Reactions: ObedientPet, Vitall and Nazareth

Users who are viewing this thread