• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

newer cuckold couple

• Thread starterbcm
  • Start date

bcm

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 28, 2007
I have had the cuckold fantasy for awhile now, and in the past year and half my current girlfriend has been making my fantasies come true. we are 23 years old and I would love to trade pics or talk to other young cuckold couples, cuck wannabes or bulls. you can email me at ohsexytwo@gmail.com I also have blog for our exploits at ohsexygirlfriend.tumblr.com

Attachments

• IMAG0098.jpg
    IMAG0098.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 966
Well, it looks like you are living the life. Enjoy !
Great picture.

very nice looking girlfriend. good luck to you both and welcome to this site....

Lets see more!

thank you everyone for the warm reception! I'll post a few more pictures here, what would you like to see? more of me or more of her? also you can find more pictures at my blog.

Lovely wife there dude. A dripping creampie would make a great picture.

you are a happy man good for you !

here are a few pics!

Attachments

• cropped3.jpg
    cropped3.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 419
  • IMG952011011895210149.jpg
    IMG952011011895210149.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 448
Mmmmm - sweet pink pussy, half my age. I like VERY much :)

Cumshots, and big cocks. (I personally prefer a pic including the face. But I could see how that would be an issue)

def like the blog

MacNfries: thanks for the great feedback, Ill try to answer your questions.

we I had been interested in cuckolding for a few years before we even met. I was introduced by reading stories on literotica, somehow I read a cuckold story not know what it was and I had never been so turned on. Ever since then I was drawn to all things cuckold. I never even thought I had a small cock until she told me and then it was later confirmed by my ex. we started in to the lifestyle very slowly, I remember one night she went to a wedding and I told her she could dance with other guys if she wanted, and of course she acted like she didn't want to. I later told her how that would have turned me on. I just slowly let her in on what I enjoyed, and she was actually very excited and took to most things with little or no urging from me. I should also let you know she cheated on her last boyfriend, with the guy who is our main bull now.

Yes I am restricted from having sex with other women, and she is free to fuck any guy she wants. and yes we still have sex all the time, more than she has sex with other men actually. our sex life is just enhanced by her cuckolding me. I can see why it may seem odd that at our age we are already practicing this lifestyle to some extent, but it just happened for us and we are enjoying ourselves!

Good for you bcm. My wife knows I fuck around and she finds it a turn on - so it works both ways, get in touch....
tinycurls@hotmail.co.uk

As long as you both enjoy it, please go ahead.

Those texts are hot! I'm the same age as you, you're lucky and I'm very jealous.

How big is your cock and how big is his? Does she ever tease you?

very nice, and very hot!! would also be interested to hear how u compair to other guys she fucks!!

Users who are viewing this thread