• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Newly shared wife

• Thread starterJasminH
  • Start date

JasminH

New to BBC
Beloved Member
Apr 11, 2024
Oklahoma City
Hello everyone. My name is Jasmin and I'm a 54 year old married mother of three grown sons. After years of husband asking I finally agreed to let him arrange for me to have sex with a black man. Now that it's happened I really regret not having done it sooner. The pleasure those black men gave me that night was mind blowing. I had intended on having the men wear condoms but again my wonderful husband said that I needed to take them bare and to allow them to give me my first black baby.
I can now say I completely support the BNWO and I will encourage all women including my own nieces to go black.

IMG_20230403_220438_01.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, VeteranBull, Lovasianladies and 13 others
Hi Jasmin,

Thank you for sharing your experience and the journey as to how you got there after two decades. Kudos to your husband for being patient. I would love to chat with you if you are open to a conversation and may bet can talk about your adult nieces who would like to be introduced to inter racial. I am from Chicago, 39 married inter racial man.

Reactions: Lovasianladies
You are a beautiful lady. Glad you enjoy being shared.

Reactions: Lovasianladies
Such a great attitude.
Spread the word to all your lady friends and relatives.
So happy for you

Users who are viewing this thread