Next Door Neighbor's Son

• Thread starterWhiteKristen
  • Start date

WhiteKristen

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2020
Kristen Member Member

I guess this qualifies as a confession. I have never posted on this site but have read several stories. I've been wrestling with putting this confession on here for a couple weeks and have decided to go ahead. Anyway, I a 44 year old mother and my children have all moved on to college. I am a Registered Nurse at an Army Hospital and I'm also married to an Army soldier and live on the Installation. I see a lot of soldiers and family members as part of my job. A few months ago there was an African American couple that moved in next door and they have a ?? year old son. I have become friends with the spouse and have had several conversations with her over a glass of wine. Her son was going to play basketball for the high school off post and needed a physical but due to scheduling it was going to take a couple weeks to get him in for an examination. I was able to arrange an appointment for him that was sooner than his provider could perform. No big deal as I have done several of these in the past.

On the day of the appointment he showed up on time and had the paperwork that needed to be filled and came back to the examination room. I went into the room and did the usually paperwork drill involved and it came time to give him the physical examination. He was just a normal boy but stood about 6'2". I asked if he was okay with it and if he wanted someone else in the room. He declined. So I told him he would have to pull his pants down and stand up. I sat on my stool and positioned myself as usual. As he pulled his pants down I just stared. It was by far one of the largest flaccid penises I had ever seen. Man or boy. I began feeling around the scrotum as usual but found myself holding him longer than normal. As I felt him I noticed he was beginning to get aroused. I was still holding his scrotum and then my hand moved to his growing penis. Even though I had gloves on it felt amazing in my hand. I probably did more of an examination than usual but I just couldn't resist.

I looked up at his face and he was looking down at me with this look in his eyes. I had so many thoughts go through my head at that time. Finally, remembering I am a professional I withdrew because I had already completed my examination. I told him that he could pull his pants up and signed off on his paperwork. There was an awkward silence and the examination was complete. Now whenever I see him he smiles and we say hi to each other. His mother has asked me if I want to come see him play basketball but with my schedule and my husband being deployed I haven't been yet. I'm not sure if I should because I look at him different now. I have fantasized about him in a very bad way. It is truly something I don't know if I can forget. Well, that is my confession. Not as dirty as some on here but not exactly normal for me.

• Love
Reactions: Disco-cuck, firedogg81, lnohhnvm and 5 others
WhiteKristen said:
Thank you for your interesting post, Ms. WhiteKristen.

If you're a nurse on a military base, that's very impressive. You have an important and demanding job. I've never heard anyone describe nursing as easy.

Your response to your neighbor's tall, black, very well-endowed son was totally normal, understandable and definitely nothing to be ashamed of or even feel awkward about. An editing addition: I suggest expanding your exchange of smiles when you see him to exchanges including some small-talk; e.g., "Hi [his first name]," or "Hi [his first name]; how are you doing?", etc., with the goal of bringing him to feeling natural and at ease talking with you.

Maybe sometime you'll have an opportunity to act on your feelings toward him. If he's 18 or older when you do so, there certainly won't be anything illegal about it. And, you'll have the advantage of an advance inspection (as they would put it in the military, no doubt).

Last edited:
Reactions: WhiteKristen
i sure hope you keep us updated. this has huge possibilities.

pete

Hi Kristen, I think they attraction towards a young well endowed guy is normal and sometimes it makes the women feel wanted and young, when they are propositioned by young men.

I have personal experience to share too - I once caught my wife giving a blow job to a very close friends son. I never thought my wife would be attracted to sexually especially when she knew the boy from birth.. I wouldn’t call him, but he was in his early 20’s and my wife was in her mid thirties at that time . Needless to say, I was angry at the time and then anger turned into an horny feeling and I kept taking about it whenever I had sex with my wife and even encouraged them to meet again many times... now things have progressed and he visits us now and then and have sex with her in front me with my full blessings. I enjoy this hot wife scene and he too handles it in mature away by maintaining the secrecy.

Reactions: firedogg81, SquirmingSub, bonemeal and 5 others
After my last post I received quite a lot of messages asking for details of how and when it all started .. I will in a day or two give you guys a total description of events and how it made me to realize watching your wife with an another guy is the ultimate sexual satisfaction.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
As promised - this is our story.

Though me and wife had visited swinging clubs twice - we actually never swapped partners and we always remained as voyeurs since we never got the courage to play with strangers, though I never stopped her pushing to play with guys - But I never in my wildest dreams thought that she would be interested in young guy who is barely in his 20’s and most importantly someone who she known since his birth. The boy’s mum was her close friend since childhood days and the husband worked with me and we all have been living in the same locality since our birth - not only us but our parents also know each other well . So it’s 2/3 generation of friendship runs through the family - the reason I am saying is because since we all know each other soo much, my wife fucking a boy who is literally a part of the family came as a huge surprise and it was the last thing I expect from them.

My wife loves gardening and we have this amazing green house and R ( let’s call him that) was helping Mrs to carry plants and some pruning work and they spent quite a lot of time together in garden shed and green house and little did I know all they were doing is fucking each other ( though till date neither of them are accepting when it all started and kept saying it started 12 months ago since the day that I saw her sucking him but now I suspect this may have started good few years ago - I have a feeling that she is hiding his true age when it all started because it could against her in future if I decide to divorce or any other reason). Sorry I got distracted and diverted from the main act.

Anyway, on the day they got caught- it was like any normal Saturday afternoon post lunch when my wife carries out her garden and green house pruning work and it’s my time to watch TV and doze of on the couch itself. Literally every weekend for last 2/3 years R use to visit us and help her to either dig the mud for planting or pruning or even help her in sorting the shed, etc and in turn he gets paid fee quid.

For some reason I just woke up from my sleep ( which never happens) and felt thirsty ..so went to kitchen to drink and the water can was empty ( I drink only the canned water), so thought I would pick it from the garage where I store the weekly quote of water which we buy from super market.

So when I reached the garage, there was no one to my surprise because my wife said R and her would be arranging stuff in the garage, so unsuspecting I walked towards the green house which is adjacent to the garage, but for some reason instead of going via the front side I went the side wise ( still I don’t know why I did that ) and suddenly I heard some moaning noise and I felt weird and actually felt butterflies on my stomach and I know the sound - it’s the sound of a guy who gets blow job...and he also calling my wife name,etc ... I peeked into the stained side window of the green house and I saw my Mrs was top less and R was totally naked and lying on a table while Mrs was sucking his cock so deep and loving it every minute ..my first reaction was furious but at the same time it got me horny like crazy - never felt such mixed feeling, yet I went to confront them and it so happened at the exact moment I went in he came all over her mouth and face and she was licking and sucking his cock for more of his cum like a baby would suck it’s mums’s boobs for last drop of milk.

They both went pale white as if they saw a ghost when they saw me barging in and as expected I screamed at them, all the while I am so hard inside my pj’s. The boy was literally in tears and my wife never stopped saying sorry.

Few days past and slowly both me and my wife started to get normal and began to talk and on one night, I started to ask her why she did it and how embarrassing it would be if the family knows etc and she started to cry and consoled her and said despite all this I lover her, etc and one thing led to another we started having sex ...while having sex she asked me why was I hard when I was screaming at them .. I said I don’t know and ask her to re-live what they were doing and how it all started and this is what she told me :-

It all started about a year ago when he was turning 20 and he use to discuss with her girl friend issues and his sexual exploits, etc and both were generally flirting and one day a topic about boobs came and he asked Mrs about her bra size and Mrs took this chance to show her boobs to him and one thing led to another they started to have sex ever since.. and she told me that he has an amazing cock and no Saturday ended without she drinking his cum and he has amazing stamina for back to back sex.

All this made me so crazy and I started to fuck her like never before - frankly speaking this incident made me a new person - and I started craving for more and more. Finally one day I asked Mrs to approach him again, since after he got caught she stopped talking or visiting us. Though initially he refused to visit us, but I told Mrs, invite him on Sundays with excuse that I won’t be at house.

Little did he know that I use to hide inside the house and slowly then peek into to bedroom to see them fucking and I stand outside and wank... this continued for six months and one fine day, the table turned and I got caught by him watching him fucking my wife and wanking looking at them. He got so scared and didn’t understand at first - but both me and wife convinced him that it’s ok for him to fuck her and I would just sit and watch them fuck ...though initially he couldn’t perform freely now he is not only treating her as a proper slut but also making me his cock slut, yes both me and my wife loves sharing his cock and he always ensure that we both get enough cum to drink .

He even introduce one of his close friend and with him he is sharing my wife..She couldn’t stop fucking young boys and wants more - as far as I am concerned - as long as I get some some young cocks to suck I am not the one to stop this ...happy days ahead.

Sorry for the long writing - I just felt it’s time to share my story with others.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, firedogg81, lnohhnvm and 2 others
Hmmm, very interesting WhiteKristen though I do have some doubts as to whether your story is true as I do believe that a Doctor and not a nurse must sign off on an Army physical. That aside, I was given this physical once, by an Army doctor, older, with white hair, and it was most strange. Completely alone, just he and me in a big room with the door closed, he had me lie down on a table, naked, and proceeded to feel my balls, supposedly to see if I had any lumps or whatever.

But he kept feeling them, over and over, while I laid there with a totally soft uncut cock. At one point, he 'delicately' grasped my penis with two fingers, and made a big production of moving my slightly enlarged but still in the 4 inch plus range soft cock (when not cold) from one side of my balls to the other.

He didn't just move it over and release it, he tugged it up, straight up, seemed to let it linger in the upright position for a full second, then slowly lowered it to the other side, lowered not dropped, holding it for the maximum time possible, like he wanted to study and measure the length or something.

He never pulled my foreskin back, and I'll bet he wanted to.

Then, as he slowly released my cock, he went back to kneading my balls all over again. I couldn't prove it by all that, but he either was gay, or bi. If he could have sucked my cock and gotten away with it, he would have done it I am sure. Too bad he didn't try. He missed out.

Last edited:
Not looking to debate however, Physician's Assistants and Practical Nurses can perform the physical

EroticWriter said:
Hmmm, very interesting WhiteKristen though I do have some doubts as to whether your story is true as I do believe that a Doctor and not a nurse must sign off on an Army physical. That aside, I was given this physical once, by an Army doctor, older, with white hair, and it was most strange. He had me lie down on a table and proceeded to feel my balls, supposedly to see if I had any lumps or whatever.

But he kept feeling them, over and over, while I laid there with a totally soft uncut cock. At one point, he 'delicately' grasped my penis with two fingers, and made a big production of moving my slightly enlarged but still in the 4 inch plus range soft cock (when not cold) from one side of my balls to the other. He didn't just move it over, he tugged it up, straight up, seemed to let it linger in the upright position for a full second, then slowly lowered it to the other side, like he wanted to study and measure the length or something.

Then, as he slowly released my cock, he went back to kneading my balls all over again. I couldn't prove it by all that, but he either was gay, or bi. If he could have sucked my cock and gotten away with it, he would have done it I am sure. Too bad he didn't try. He missed out.

interesting, to say the least.

pete

joinus14 said:
As promised - this is our story.

Though me and wife had visited swinging clubs twice - we actually never swapped partners and we always remained as voyeurs since we never got the courage to play with strangers, though I never stopped her pushing to play with guys - But I never in my wildest dreams thought that she would be interested in young guy who is barely in his 20’s and most importantly someone who she known since his birth. The boy’s mum was her close friend since childhood days and the husband worked with me and we all have been living in the same locality since our birth - not only us but our parents also know each other well . So it’s 2/3 generation of friendship runs through the family - the reason I am saying is because since we all know each other soo much, my wife fucking a boy who is literally a part of the family came as a huge surprise and it was the last thing I expect from them.

My wife loves gardening and we have this amazing green house and R ( let’s call him that) was helping Mrs to carry plants and some pruning work and they spent quite a lot of time together in garden shed and green house and little did I know all they were doing is fucking each other ( though till date neither of them are accepting when it all started and kept saying it started 12 months ago since the day that I saw her sucking him but now I suspect this may have started good few years ago - I have a feeling that she is hiding his true age when it all started because it could against her in future if I decide to divorce or any other reason). Sorry I got distracted and diverted from the main act.

Anyway, on the day they got caught- it was like any normal Saturday afternoon post lunch when my wife carries out her garden and green house pruning work and it’s my time to watch TV and doze of on the couch itself. Literally every weekend for last 2/3 years R use to visit us and help her to either dig the mud for planting or pruning or even help her in sorting the shed, etc and in turn he gets paid fee quid.

For some reason I just woke up from my sleep ( which never happens) and felt thirsty ..so went to kitchen to drink and the water can was empty ( I drink only the canned water), so thought I would pick it from the garage where I store the weekly quote of water which we buy from super market.

So when I reached the garage, there was no one to my surprise because my wife said R and her would be arranging stuff in the garage, so unsuspecting I walked towards the green house which is adjacent to the garage, but for some reason instead of going via the front side I went the side wise ( still I don’t know why I did that ) and suddenly I heard some moaning noise and I felt weird and actually felt butterflies on my stomach and I know the sound - it’s the sound of a guy who gets blow job...and he also calling my wife name,etc ... I peeked into the stained side window of the green house and I saw my Mrs was top less and R was totally naked and lying on a table while Mrs was sucking his cock so deep and loving it every minute ..my first reaction was furious but at the same time it got me horny like crazy - never felt such mixed feeling, yet I went to confront them and it so happened at the exact moment I went in he came all over her mouth and face and she was licking and sucking his cock for more of his cum like a baby would suck it’s mums’s boobs for last drop of milk.

They both went pale white as if they saw a ghost when they saw me barging in and as expected I screamed at them, all the while I am so hard inside my pj’s. The boy was literally in tears and my wife never stopped saying sorry.

Few days past and slowly both me and my wife started to get normal and began to talk and on one night, I started to ask her why she did it and how embarrassing it would be if the family knows etc and she started to cry and consoled her and said despite all this I lover her, etc and one thing led to another we started having sex ...while having sex she asked me why was I hard when I was screaming at them .. I said I don’t know and ask her to re-live what they were doing and how it all started and this is what she told me :-

It all started about a year ago when he was turning 20 and he use to discuss with her girl friend issues and his sexual exploits, etc and both were generally flirting and one day a topic about boobs came and he asked Mrs about her bra size and Mrs took this chance to show her boobs to him and one thing led to another they started to have sex ever since.. and she told me that he has an amazing cock and no Saturday ended without she drinking his cum and he has amazing stamina for back to back sex.

All this made me so crazy and I started to fuck her like never before - frankly speaking this incident made me a new person - and I started craving for more and more. Finally one day I asked Mrs to approach him again, since after he got caught she stopped talking or visiting us. Though initially he refused to visit us, but I told Mrs, invite him on Sundays with excuse that I won’t be at house.

Little did he know that I use to hide inside the house and slowly then peek into to bedroom to see them fucking and I stand outside and wank... this continued for six months and one fine day, the table turned and I got caught by him watching him fucking my wife and wanking looking at them. He got so scared and didn’t understand at first - but both me and wife convinced him that it’s ok for him to fuck her and I would just sit and watch them fuck ...though initially he couldn’t perform freely now he is not only treating her as a proper slut but also making me his cock slut, yes both me and my wife loves sharing his cock and he always ensure that we both get enough cum to drink .

He even introduce one of his close friend and with him he is sharing my wife..She couldn’t stop fucking young boys and wants more - as far as I am concerned - as long as I get some some young cocks to suck I am not the one to stop this ...happy days ahead.

Sorry for the long writing - I just felt it’s time to share my story with others.
awesome story and hotwife

Given the site you put your confession on its fair to say that most would agree with me that the encounter was very erotic for you and that the kid knows how you feel about the examination. Go to the games. Get to know him. See where it leads. Its a risk but the rewards for you could be considerable. Many people on the site who confide to the members will give updates. We would all like to find out if you're going to see that cock again.

WhiteKristen said:
Not looking to debate however, Physician's Assistants and Practical Nurses can perform the physical
But, but...you forgot his butt. What about that prostate exam?