• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Next door surprise!

• Thread starterhoser4me
  • Start date

hoser4me

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 28, 2008
I just wrote this. It has some elements of fact to it. Enjoy!

My name is Angela, and my hubby is Tony. We are both in our early 40's Tony works in IT, and I work in a corporate fitness center. We are both in very good shape physically. I am brunette 5'6" 120lbs, and my measurements are 34C 25 37. I am able to work out daily, and get hit on frequently by both men and women. Recently, I had an experience which would change our lives forever.

Tony and I have a very active sex life, which includes lots of fantasy play, toys, etc. He introduced me to interracial sex videos some time ago, and we have several black dildos and butt plugs to spice up our sex play. My favorite "actor" by far is Lexington Steele. The first time I saw him in a movie, I creamed like crazy and came almost instantly when I touched my pussy. We have most of his IR movies, and I even ordered the Lex Steele cyber skin dildo, which is molded from the man himself. It is by far my favorite, and we have spent many hours with it shoved all the way up my pussy or asshole. I am now able to take it all the way up my ass, with another large black dong in my pussy.

Tony has even suggested on a few occasions that I should try the real thing, but I have been too reticent to follow through. All this was about to change without warning. It started when the house next door was sold.

After the new owner moved in, we stopped by with a house warming gift. The door was answered by a beautiful young blond woman, who introduced herself as Amy. And inside were her two young children, who were unmistakably half black. We chatted for awhile, and Amy told us their father is a record company exec, who lived in L.A. and traveled quite a bit. She met him when working as a model out there. He helped her buy a house here so she could be close to family and friends. He had some buddies nearby who would stop by to help her with man work around the house. She and I hit it off right away.

About a week later, our youngest went off to college. Now we finally had an empty nest. I took full advantage, prancing around in skimpy outfits to tease Tony. Sex took place anywhere we felt like it. We watched our IR movies on the big theater system. Life was good.

One evening, Tony was distracted by a baseball game when I told him that Amy wanted to see some of my Wicked Weasel swimsuits. I had told her about them the day before when we were out in front of the house. So I came out of the bedroom decked out in a white g string, with the top that barely covered my aggressive nipples and bottom that just about covered my pussy lips. And I was smooth as a baby with my brazilian wax. I put a few other skimpy suits in a bag to take with me. Amy had told me to come over about 9pm. So at 9, I announced I was leaving to go next door. And I was still wearing the bikini. That got his attention. "You are going out of the house dressed like that?" Tony exclaimed. "Why not" I answered. "It's hot and dark outside, and I thought Amy would get a kick out of it". So out the door I went. It was dark and sultry, and I felt naughty with my bare butt and tit flesh hanging out, and my pussy started to moisten. The grass felt cool under my bare feet as I took the short walk across and rang the doorbell.

I heard footsteps, and the outside light came on. The door opened, and there stood a very large muscular shirtless black man. He wore only a pair of bike type shorts. My sense of shock was palpable. I almost turned around and ran back home. But in a weak voice, I asked for Amy. "Oh, her brother came to get her about 15 minutes ago. Some kind of urgent family thing". I was at a absolute loss for words. He introduced himself as Lavar. He said was a close friend, and Amy had called him up to come over and watch the kids (who were upstairs sleeping) while she went out. As he spoke, he eyed my nearly naked body up and down. My nipples were hard as rocks and my juices were flowing freely.

Lavar invited me in, and against my better judgment I followed him into the house. I weakly explained my near nudity and opened the bag of bikinis I had planned to show to Amy. He complimented me on how great I looked in the suit, and I couldn't help but notice a huge growing bulge in his shorts. And when I saw him smile, I knew he noticed that I noticed.

He was making frozen margaritas, and I accepted his offer of one. We chatted for awile, and he came and sat next to me on the sofa. Suddenly, he pulled me close and began kissing me. His hands were all over me, grabbing my bare ass and fondling my tits. My teenie bikini just fell off under his assault and there I was naked. He stood up, and I instinctively knelt in front of him and pulled down his shorts, freeing a massive black hardon. It was a thing of beauty. Long, thick and so black it was almost purple. I began to kiss and lick the shaft, then taking the head into my mouth. He grabbed my head and began to face fuck me. Soon, almost the whole of his wet cock was down my throat. My hands were on his tight ass, massaging his cheeks as he pushed deeper inside my mouth. I reached lower and began to stroke his ass crack with my index finger. He moaned, so I took that as his ok to continue and slid a finger in his asshole and massaged his prostate. His cock got even harder, and I could tell he was getting close to coming. Suddenly, he slid out of my mouth and lifted me up and carried me to the kitchen table and laid me on my back. With my legs up in the air he positioned his cock at the entrance to my wet pussy and slowly slid the entire length inside me, which caused me to have an explosive orgasm. I could see his cream coating his cock as he began rapidly pumping me. He grabbed my ankles, taking one of my feet into his mouth and sucking my toes while he tore up my pussy.

End of Part 1

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
Likey? Should I continue?

continue

contine..

slut bitch

Last edited by a moderator:
damn that was getting good!!!

V

Part II

Lavar continued to pound my pussy, and the combination of hitting my g spot and my cervix made me cream like never before. I lifted my head up to watch his ebony piston pump in and out of my stretched pussy. And in the corner of my eye I saw Amy walking across the living room towards the dining room table. "Look" is all I could manage to get out. Lavar stopped his pistoning and turned his head as Amy walked over. "Well, I see you two have met" she offered sarcastically. "I forgot you were coming over. I figured you were a black cock slut just waiting to happen, so I guess you would call this Kismet" she chuckled. Lavar commented on how
wet and tight my pussy was. Amy reached down and scooped up some of my cream from his cock and licked it. "Wet bitch" she commented. Lavar resumed fucking me with a fury and Amy let loose with a stream of comments caling me a white ***** and other names. When she started to stroke hits balls, he tensed and shot a huge load directly into my womb, which sent me into a final delirious wave of orgasms. I think I blinked out for a few seconds.

When I came to, Amy was sliding my g string bottom up over my feet and legs. "Gotta save that nice cream pie for your cucky husband. I am sure he is going to be thrilled." she cackled. After I pulled the bottom back on, Amy told me to get off the table and onto my knees to clean off Lavar's slimy cock. I licked and sucked him for a few minutes, and he quickly sprung back up to full hardness. "My turn now, Amy ordered. She was now naked, and laid on the table where I was before. "Now put that black cock in me" she ordered. I did as I was told, parting her lips and inserting the ebony rod into her pink shaved slit. He rammed in and she squealed as she was impaled on his rod. Quite amazing stamina on this black stud. My pussy felt like a swimming pool, and I was furiously trying to calculate my last period end when Amy broke me out of my reverie. " Get behind him and lick his asshole" she ordered. Meekly, I moved around and grabbed his cheeks, He slowed his thrusting to allow me access, and I licked up and down his crack and darted my pink tongue in a out of his rosebud. He groaned, and when he was nice and wet I slid my index finger back in, massaging his prostate. I could feel him tense, and he shot another load into Amy's pussy. As he withdrew, I moved in front of her and drank up the tasty mix of her pussy and his spunk. Amy grabbed my head and ground against me, climaxing again on my tongue. Then I turned on my knees and cleaned off Lavar's still semi hard cock, milking the last drops of spunk from his amazing black love muscle.

At this point my face was a mess of cum and pussy juice, and a gallon of cum as pooling in my g-string and pussy. "Time for you to go now, slut, Amy ordered. And make sure your hubby cleans your pussy out" She pulled me up and towards the door. "I'll call you tomorrow, there will be lots more big black cock for you. Belive me, a little white one won't do anymore" she laughed. I was still a little dizzy and not prepared as she pushed me out the door.

So now I was topless and full of come out in front of the house. And as luck would have it, the neighbor down the hill pulled into his driveway. I was sure he could see me illuminated by the streetlight, so I pulled it together and walked briskly towards my house. And Tony had turned on the outside light motion detector, so now I was bathed in light again. I quickly opened the door and went inside. I was hoping maybe Tony was asleep, but no such luck.

"What the heck happened to you" he asked in amazement. I was totally busted, so I related the story to him, leaving out the asslicking part. I figured he was going to kill me, but to my delight he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. As Amy had predicted, he ate my cum filled pussy out like a madman, making me cum again. Then I sucked his cock, and he fucked me wildly from behind, calling me a black cock slut and a *****, slapping my ass and dumping another load into my sloppy pussy. I was so stretched from Lavar, I would barely feel him. We both collapsed in the bed and fell into a deep sleep.

End of part 2

Wow! that was a story, I wished it were me with Lavar. Damned I am wet. Keep the story coming Hoser4me.

Thank U

That was a hot story. I hope it will be more episodes

Part iii

The next morning, I was still asleep when I felt Tony climb on top of me. I could barely move as he pushed his hard cock in me, and within a few minutes he came inside me again. We chatted for awhile, and he reassured me that he was not mad. I asked him how he would feel if I fucked Lavar again, and he said he would have to think about it. His cock sprang back to attention, so I think I got my answer. He wanted another go, but I told him I was sore and tired. I went back to sleep, and Tony took a shower and went off to play golf at the club. I had little planned for this hot Saturday except a short run on the treadmill and to relax by our pool.

About an hour later, I woke up, had a grapefruit and some tea. I decided to skip the treadmill. My legs were still rubbery from the pounding I got from Lavar. My nipples were rock hard, and my pussy was swimming as I recalled the big black cock and the way he made me come until I **********. I grabbed a bottle of water and a towel and stared to walk out the sliding door when the door bell rang. I wrapped my naked body in the towel and went to the front door, peering through the glass to see who it was. It was Amy.

I let her in, and she quizzed me about Tony and his reaction. "See, I told you he would be into it" she cooed. My pussy started to get wet again, and I invited her out to the deck to sit by the pool. Our yard is very secluded, so I took off my towel and laid naked on a chaise. Amy stripped as well, and took the chair next to me. She asked me to put some oil on her, and I complied, rubbing her legs, ass and back. In a flash, we were all over each other, kissing and rubbing each others pussies and breasts. She began to lick my dripping cunt, bringing me to my first lezzie orgasm. I returned the favor, and she creamed on me as well. We collapsed back onto the chairs in a mutual afterglow.

After a drink of water, Amy started to ask me about my experience last night. I confided that I had never been so turned on. Lavar had taken me to places that I never knew existed. "You are black cock only now", she instructed me. I told her that I could not refuse Tony. She said not to worry about that, he would learn his place. She went on to tell me about Darell, her black babydaddy, who turned her out. He had done the same thing to her. Less than a month after she started fucking hin, she was pregnant. She looked amazing for having two kids, her body still model thin but voluptuous, Since Darell traveled often on business, he had a few of his black friends including Lavar come by to help her with the house and keep her full of black cock. Amy added that Lavar was quite taken with me. He had never had a white woman lick his ass and use her finger on him, and he was anxious for a repeat performance.

I admitted to Amy that I was a little embarrassed in retrospect about that part. She would have none of it, assuring me that it was natural for me to do in my role as a submissive slut to black men. Then she dropped a bomb on me. Lavar needed to find a temporary place to live, since the condo he was renting had been sold. The owner was offering him an incentive to move out by the end of next week. Since she had the kids and her house was much smaller than ours, she didn't have the room. Our 5 bedroom colonial was pretty empty right now. So she asked if he could stay with us for a few months? I told her I would discuss it with Tony when he returned from golfing, but that I didn't think it would be a problem. " You won't regret it, I can tell you that" Amy assured me. We both got quiet, and I eventually nodded off in the sun.

When I awoke, Amy was gone and I wondered if I had dreamt the whole thing. I went for a quick swim, dried off and went inside to do some chores. My head was in the clouds, and I was nervous and excited about Tony's reaction when he came home.

good girl...xx

fantastic xxx

more...

Best story on here!

Hey, great post! Nobody is asking this so I guess I will. You start your post by saying the story has some elements of fact to it. I don't want to ruin other peoples fantasies, but what part of it is true and what part is made up?

Fantastic...please continue...my pussy is so wet reading this hot story

tastesogood said:
Hey, great post! Nobody is asking this so I guess I will. You start your post by saying the story has some elements of fact to it. I don't want to ruin other peoples fantasies, but what part of it is true and what part is made up?

Thanks for all the kind words. I try to be somewhat literary and erotic at the same time. Writing these stories is not as easy as it may seem.

I will reveal the inspiration for the story when I finish the last chapter. It is really just fantasy, but some of it may come true if I play my cards right. The next installment will hopefully be out by next week. I have lots of ideas, just trying to figure out which to use.

my sexy exwife

My ex-wife was a very beautiful actress and had had a lot of success in the Eighties. By the time she hit 35 a lot of roles dried up for her. When she had been successful she had been married to her first husband and a lot of the producers and directors she’d worked with had really desired her but she was faithful. When that marriage ended she had to pay her ex a lot of money and was left with very little. In desperation she went to a producer she had once worked with and begged him for a job even if it was just as an assistant. He gave her the job but by the second week, and knowing how desperately she needed the job, he called her into his office one day, unzipped and flopped out his huge cock. She told me she had been shocked and humiliated but she had to kneel and suck him off. He had finally nailed her after all these years. I asked her how she had felt and she said she was humiliated but after awhile was so turned on by the huge cock in her mouth. He was an ugly short pudgy Jewish guy and he was getting off on finally nailing the beautiful tall actress that he been out of reach for so many years. He smirked at her and said “you don’t look so stuck up with my big cock in your mouth now”. And he laughed at her, especially when she began moaning. He asked her “is my cock bigger than your ex-husband’s? and she moaned “yessssssss”. He said “Do you love sucking my big cock?” And she moaned “yes”. Ad he said “that’s good because your job includes sucking it every day”.
He came in her mouth and then he stood her up and said “now let me at last see that beautiful body”. He stripped her and walked around her inspecting her. She said she was so embarrassed. She said she heard him groan when he saw her sexy bottom. He said “Mmmmmmmmm I’ve waited years to fuck thi sexy ass, now bend over my desk”. She said she was scared and had never had anal before and pleaded with him but he just laughed and grabbed her hair and sodomized her in his office.

Very hot story!!!

Hey, I'd love to hear the end of this story! please continue it

more

After that he then started handing her around to other producers on the lot who had always desired her. She told me got to suck and be fucked by most of them and they got off on finally nailing her. The more helpless and humiliated she was, the more turned on she got.

oh, not ur story, although yours was interesting too, still waiting on the continuation of the original story!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread