• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Next Party is Jan 19th & 20th in Columbus

• Thread starterpimpology101
  • Start date
Pimp, I sent you an e-mail.

Re-send it then cause I just checked it and didn't have one from you.

Never mind, I got it. For some reason a lot of my mail has been going to my junk folder recently. I've probably missed some important stuff but hopefully not any from couples seeking a party.

The time, hotel and city have been finalized and a suite reserved. If you were one of the black men to ask about attending you need to get back in touch so I can email you the particulars.

Pimp....i'm due for a vacation and I think some RnR up your way sounds like fun....any parties in Feb/March planned.

Not definitively yet but a few are in the planning stages and two of the women are exceptional!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we

Can we set up a date for her?

One of the two hotties I mentioned just finalized her party! Feb 23rd in Portsmouth. Hot damn!!

Here's the Lady for Feb 23rd

This party was recently finalized. It will February 23rd in Portsmouth, Ohio. The 6 black men she requested have already been chosen, I just wanted to show how friggin' hot she is!!!

Attachments

• GBAngelKy2.jpg
    GBAngelKy2.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 636
BlktxGold if you happen to be in town for the 23rd I will make an exception and reserve a spot for you.

This is Katie. Her party will be either in Feb or March near East Palestine, Ohio.

Attachments

• GBKatie4.jpg
    GBKatie4.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 660
  • GBKatie5.jpg
    GBKatie5.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 601
dayum.

Please, Please, Please have this one on a weekend I am free!!!

Fat bitch niggered. I love it, I truly do.

Hi Pimp!

Think you'll get lucky with her?

pimpology101 said:
This is Katie. Her party will be either in Feb or March near East Palestine, Ohio.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread