• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nip/Tuck Piece

• Thread starterLoveMILFS
  • Start date

LoveMILFS

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 29, 2008
My wife almost came watching this one. I think she wants it just like this.
Cuckold Space

very nice

dam that is a hot scence how it all white guys watching wifes with the black men

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a huge fan of Nip Tuck, but I never saw that episode. I have dreamed of taking my own wife to such a party, but at 54 she is not as hot as Sean's gf in this video. I wish I knew where there were such parties in the New England area, so I could take her once. In my dream, my wife becomes seduced by all te attention she receives from black men. With my encoragement, and a few glasses of wine, she finally gives in, and fullfills my ultimate fantasy.

That the real Mandingo for this?

Last edited by a moderator:
odang123 said:
Too bad that's all they showed. If you watch the show, the girl Kate breaks up with Sean to be with a black guy and teases him about it occasionally.

What season & episode is this?

Thanks!

nonymousa50 said:
just as long as you don't interrupt with a 'Big Wheel' and she's shows all the bulls "what she's workin' with" hahaha. I'm glad you posted this "LoveMILFs", have you posted photos of your BBC cravin' wife?

Sorry nony, she hasn't succumbed to the fantasy just yet...took years to start a little swinging so we're headed in the right direction! :)

LoveMILFS said:
My wife almost came watching this one. I think she wants it just like this.
Cuckold Space

You can see that the wife in the clip was disappointed, if her husband had been out getting a drink or something, I bet she'd have been right over there with the wife that was receiving the attention, not having wait to go 2nd.

Very nice

this movvie was the one of the best i ve ever seen for cckolding. it was looking very very real.

how can we find rest of it: especially if this couples is breaking and women going black

very hot

I have never seen the show but wow was that hot. I would love to take my girlfriend to a party like that and watch her go nuts....I especially liked the part where the bull asked the white guy "is she yours?"...that scene was well done and I can't believe they showed it on cable. Anyone know if she winds up going blk on the show?

Ned said:
No, that was Lexington Steele.

The woman who plays the fiancee was in an episode of Seinfeld- she interviews Jerry for a student newspaper (she thinks Jerry is gay).
She is definately hot!

ROFL... i woke up this morning saying... WAIT!!! That was Lex Steele not Mandingo.... sad....I wouldn't mind seeing him doing my wife though.

It's great to see IR cuckolding in such a mainstream programme. I guess millions of white girls will watch it and surely it will trigger a few thoughts in some of them.

Agree, it was very real.

Johnny in london said:
It's great to see IR cuckolding in such a mainstream programme. I guess millions of white girls will watch it and surely it will trigger a few thoughts in some of them.

Agree, it was very real.

As you said IR is going more mainstream. Plenty of white women have given it a thought a time or two, and after watching something like this, well it just might tip the balance.

nip and tuck

mmmmmm yes, I watch the show all the time. My husband and I watched that episode together and I said to him after the show " She will be back either with or without him" and he agreed. :clap:

weeds

I'm sorry I should have added this to my first post. About the same time the Showtime program Weeds was also on the IR scene. And in one episode the Star female was taken by her black dealer up against the wall in her kitchen. I don't remember why now but she may have been short money that was due him. Lat night she did a brick dance while picking up a brick in an all black, latino bar for her black supplier. She owes him money and he is thinking about renting her out till she pays him back.

Users who are viewing this thread