• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nipples: How to Lengthen and Increase their Size

PissWanker

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2019
www.imagefap.com
As willing cuckolds, it is part of our duty to ensure that bulls obtain maximum pleasure from using our wives. To help them enjoy your wife's tits to the utmost, I would recommend considering the following simple and pain-free methods to ensure that your bulls compulsively suck on your wife's nipples as they are being bred. I know for sure that I would be unable to resist 🤤Check out some of the results. Regular and daily use of breast pumps and suction cups to keep on throughout the day will produce faster results and your bulls will thank you for the effort.

images - 2023-10-29T105915.032.jpeg images - 2023-10-29T105525.242.jpeg images - 2023-10-29T105549.098.jpeg images - 2023-10-29T105648.237.jpeg images - 2023-10-29T105614.755.jpeg images - 2023-10-29T105534.717.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Jpu, laury, MarKSue and 3 others
PissWanker said:
As willing cuckolds, it is part of our duty to ensure that bulls obtain maximum pleasure from using our wives. To help them enjoy your wife's tits to the utmost, I would recommend considering the following simple and pain-free methods to ensure that your bulls compulsively suck on your wife's nipples as they are being bred. I know for sure that I would be unable to resist 🤤Check out some of the results. Regular and daily use of breast pumps and suction cups to keep on throughout the day will produce faster results and your bulls will thank you for the effort.

images - 2023-10-29T105915.032.jpeg images - 2023-10-29T105525.242.jpeg images - 2023-10-29T105549.098.jpeg images - 2023-10-29T105648.237.jpeg images - 2023-10-29T105614.755.jpeg images - 2023-10-29T105534.717.jpeg
Oh yes, I have to do this more to my cumslut wife’s big fat nipples. I love to lift up her tits by her nipples, and shake them around while she fucks my cock with her pussy of a mouth and throat. I would love for her nipples to be this long. More nipple to get a hold of to shake around her fat, soft hanging tits.

• Love
Reactions: PissWanker
Cumeatingwife said:
Oh yes, I have to do this more to my cumslut wife’s big fat nipples. I love to lift up her tits by her nipples, and shake them around while she fucks my cock with her pussy of a mouth and throat. I would love for her nipples to be this long. More nipple to get a hold of to shake around her fat, soft hanging tits.
Feel free to contact me if you need detailed advice on achieving the perfect results. If your wife is willing and agreeable, it makes things much easier. Even if she is not, there are a variety of ways to achieve this. I would be happy to help and even happier to see the progress!

• Love
Reactions: MarKSue, KarlandLisa, lovetolicktwat and 1 other person
PissWanker said:
Feel free to contact me if you need detailed advice on achieving the perfect results. If your wife is willing and agreeable, it makes things much easier. Even if she is not, there are a variety of ways to achieve this. I would be happy to help and even happier to see the progress!
Will do! I’ll send you a couple of pics of her tits and pussy.

• Love
Reactions: Katycock, Tomcock, MarKSue and 1 other person
PissWanker said:
Regular and daily use of breast pumps and suction cups to keep on throughout the day will produce faster results and your bulls will thank you for the effort.
Lovely results. Piercing her nipples with large gauge steel rings also do the trick over time the gravity combined with pull make the change permanent. Also they are impossible to mask under clothing and serve the purpose of advertising her to potential bulls. Last but not least she is easy to secure in place or torment by pulling on them when she cums
My Julia wearing hers at the beach

julia_beach16.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: laury, Tomcock, MarKSue and 3 others
Wow! I never expected that so many members would share a passion for this particular kink, so I have decided to include some basic instructions below rather than reply to individual messages repeating the same information. Basically, the primary thing to consider is your wife's mentality about this. Is she willing or not? I she is willing, then it makes life much easier. If she is not or does not find it arousing as we do, here is a response I wrote to a beloved fellow member earlier today. This applies to unwilling partners.

You can make a start without saying much at all, just get into the habit of oils massaging her tits regularly, telling her she will like it. You must do this frequently to have effect. Ideally, you will do it daily and tell her that you read about how arousing it was and you wanted to give her more pleasure. This is actually true, as massaging a girls' nipple will make her clit throb and pussy wet as well. Proven fact. Be honest that it turned you on and you also read that regular tit massage with oil will make her breast firm and even bigger in the long run and, most importantly, healthy, as you will be examining them regularly. Joke with her and suggest an all day routine, then three times a day, then morning and night. All will be refused most likely but she is then well prepared your offer of "Okay, at least let me do it every night for a week on a trial basis and at least we will end up having great sex every night (you really will). Once she has agreed to this, try the following method for 30 mins every night followed by 30 mins sex during which you continue to suck and pull at her nipples with the sole intention of making them longer. So suck hard and give both tits equal time. If you also tickle the tip of her nipples with your tongue she will love it. Important: during these bedtime routines, continuously praise her this and say how much you love sucking them. After day 1, tell her that you can't wait for night just to get your hands on her tits. Girls love these compliments and it will be easy to make it a regular thing. For the first 30 mins, follow the steps below.

First, coat her tits and your hands in oil and make her sit on the bed. Then, place yourself behind her and put your hands on her tits from the back. Start with gentle squeezing and caressing motions to arouse her. Once she is at that point, systematically pull each for away from your until you reach the nipple and make sure you pull it outwards. Imagine that you are milking a cow and that her nipples are udders. Pull them out as if you are milking her. Do this for as long as possible and then enjoy a nice fuck with your highly aroused wife. If you do this regularly, they will get longer in time but not produce excellent results. Still, you will notice and enjoy the difference!

Remember the thought of milking a cow and you know exactly how to treat the nipples -- grip firmly > squeeze > pull away from her body. Nipples get bigger anyway during pregnancy. One trick you can do is mix a readily available female hormone (naturally produced by the body) supplement and discreetly mix it in her food. When a female body has higher levels of this hormone, it thinks it is pregnant and her tits will begin to actually produce milk as well once you start massaging them regularly. This may or may not be a turn on for you both. I would certainly love my wife's tits to ooze 🍼

Reactions: natasnaikul and Nouta
For willing partners, the approach is much more fun and different. Firstly agree that whatever you do is consensual and for the pleasure of you both to enjoy. Then:

1. Read the above post and make this a part of your daily practice. As she is willing and cooperative, make her get on all fours and milk her with sufficient pressure exactly as you would a cow. Add an extra kink to it by telling her that she is really one and needs to be milked.
2. Normalise the regular use of breast pumps. Ideally two but you can buy one and alternate every 15 mins or so. The setting should be on high. Remember to coat her nipples with cream before use to prevent soreness. We want pleasure, not pain. And don't forget the nipple to clit connection, it will be highly arousing for her and encourage her to show you while she does it and talk dirty. This helps them stiffen within the pump and puts maximum pressure on the skin to stretch.
3. But nipple suction cups that are discreet but effective. You can order all of these easily online. Encourage her to wear these constantly throughout the day so that not a moment is wasted when her nipples aren't being stretched.
4. This is going slightly into BDSM territory, but get her used to (if you can) tying up her nipples with string. There is a great pic showing the effects of this below. You should not be so extreme at first but encourage her to sleep with rubber bands tied not too tightly around each nipple. This will initially arouse her and engorge them, while the bands will ensure they stay that way. In time, move onto using twine that is non abrasive and remember to use oil not to cause discomfort. Pain is your enemy and if it makes her uncomfortable, she may go off the idea. Start with one loop, then two, then three. Just the tip of her nipple should be protruding. This is highly effective.
5. For those into Lactation, tell your wife to go to bed doctor or a discreet clinic and say that you are planning to adopt a child and wish to breastfeed. They will prescribe a 100% safe and natural hormone supplement that is naturally produced within their bodies. The only difference is that high levels of these hormones only occur when the body is pregnant, therefore her tits will begin preparing for the process immediately. Never force or hurt or squeeze too hard. One or two drops to begin with is a success. Continue and she will be producing a good quantity for you to enjoy.
6. Last of all, do not underestimate the power of sucking hard and pulling at her nipples while having sex.
Do the above and see the results. I apologise for not responding to individual mails but there are too many and I like to be as detailed as possible.

Here are a few great nipples to inspire you and wank over. You can show your wife and pretend to be shocked saying that a colleague at work mass mailed this out by mistake. Tell her that they look kind of arousing and how nice it would be if she had the same. Never forget that a wife who wants to please her man will go the extra mile. A great and safe idea to introduce her to the kink. Enjoy the pics, happy wanking and take note of the twine technique in particular. Love to all.

images (49).jpeg
images (48).jpeg
images (47).jpeg
images (46).jpeg
images (45).jpeg
images (44).jpeg
images (43).jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Jpu, laury, Tomcock and 3 others
Parting advice: use oil to reduce discomfort. Pleasure, not pain. We may get off on degrading and sharing our wives on this forum, but they are human too. So, have fun but always take a step back if she protests.

Reactions: MarKSue

Users who are viewing this thread