• Thread starterlkhornybull
  • Start date

lkhornybull

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 24, 2022
Sri Lanka
Hi guys,

Sorry about the picture quality, I was not allowed in as it was handled by her BF. She was sold for money for the 1st time. Wasn't in on it to the money, but when hearing she was sold like a *****, I jerk to that anytime. Enjoy and tributes are welcome anytime.

GB1.PNG gb2.PNG gb3.PNG gb4.PNG gb5.PNG gb6.PNG gb7.PNG gb8.PNG gb9.PNG gb10.PNG gb10.PNG

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: JimSparrow, Beano, WhiteOnInRice and 11 others
lkhornybull said:
Hi guys,

Sorry about the picture quality, I was not allowed in as it was handled by her BF. She was sold for money for the 1st time. Wasn't in on it to the money, but when hearing she was sold like a *****, I jerk to that anytime. Enjoy and tributes are welcome anytime.

GB1.PNG gb2.PNG gb3.PNG gb4.PNG gb5.PNG gb6.PNG gb7.PNG gb8.PNG gb9.PNG gb10.PNG gb10.PNG
Great pics

• Love
Reactions: Beano and lkhornybull
lkhornybull said:
Hi guys,

GB1.PNG gb2.PNG gb3.PNG gb4.PNG gb5.PNG gb6.PNG gb7.PNG gb8.PNG gb9.PNG gb10.PNG
nice

• Love
Reactions: Beano, lkhornybull and happytwobeecucked
lkhornybull said:
Hi guys,

I bet that made you so horny, did you fuck her after them ? mmmmm

• Love
Reactions: Beano, lkhornybull, happytwobeecucked and 1 other person
lkhornybull said:
Hi guys,

Damn I bet she loved it

• Love
Reactions: Beano and lkhornybull
lkhornybull said:
Hi guys,

It is a joy to know that that guys pay big money to fuck your wife

• Love
Reactions: Beano, lkhornybull and rwall
old fred said:
It is a joy to know that that guys pay big money to fuck your wife
While getting the money is a great bonus I would let my wife fuck anyone she wanted anytime they wanted to fuck her

• Love
Reactions: 69eatmore77, Beano, lkhornybull and 1 other person
wantstowatch said:
I bet that made you so horny, did you fuck her after them ? mmmmm
Yeah, I did the next morning. She was still horny for cock

• Love
Reactions: rwall, old fred, happytwobeecucked and 1 other person
lkhornybull said:
Hi guys,

That is just fantastic

rwall said:
While getting the money is a great bonus I would let my wife fuck anyone she wanted anytime they wanted to fuck her
The wife getting paid to fuck oother guys is so exciting.. I bet she never dreamed she would become a **********

Reactions: old fred and 69eatmore77
lkhornybull said:
Yeah, I did the next morning. She was still horny for cock
Did she still have their cum inside of her ??

rwall said:
Did she still have their cum inside of her ??
No, this was after she was cleaned up and dropped home

Beano said:
The wife getting paid to fuck oother guys is so exciting.. I bet she never dreamed she would become a **********
Yeah, few years back she had only my cock. Now she cant choose what cock to fuck. This was a one off deal, but waiting for more.

Reactions: 69eatmore77
lkhornybull said:
Yeah, few years back she had only my cock. Now she cant choose what cock to fuck. This was a one off deal, but waiting for more.
Excellent. How much does she charge?

Beano said:
Excellent. How much does she charge?
40,000 Sri Lankan Rupees, if u take it in USD a little over 100. Not bad for a 1st timer ?

Reactions: Beano
lkhornybull said:
40,000 Sri Lankan Rupees, if u take it in USD a little over 100. Not bad for a 1st timer ?
That seems reasonable.

I assume prostitutes in Sri Lanka are very much looked down upon. Does she feel dirty or humiliated by doing it for money? Selling herself.

So you choose the lucky guys do you?

Beano said:
That seems reasonable.

I assume prostitutes in Sri Lanka are very much looked down upon. Does she feel dirty or humiliated by doing it for money? Selling herself.

So you choose the lucky guys do you?
Its is a very dirty thing to do here, but its bit different in the capital we live. ************ is illegal. She does it coz shes built for sex and horny all the time. Like I said before, we are not in this for money, but for the fun and enjoyment while we can.

Nope, it her BF selected them.