• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

NJ BBC for WFs

• Thread starternjmaleluvgals
  • Start date

njmaleluvgals

SBM Seeking PAWG Wife MWC Long Term - South NJ
Beloved Member
Dec 3, 2005
Atlantic City NJ
Attractive Blk M looking to meet sexy and classy MWFs who are into black men. I am a single black male, 33, 5'5", 155lbs, short brown hair, br eyes, hung 8 inches, straight, attractive, clean-cut, d/d free, well-spoken, well-mannered, intelligent, and laid-back from Atlantic City, NJ area.

I love shapely women with big tits and bubble butts though not a must. A decent shaped MWF is good enough. I like feminine types that love being slutty in the bedroom and desire a black lover. I enjoy kissing, sucking on nice natural tits, oral and anal, deep penetration, and I love to eat trim white pussy.

Please send email with interest with a pic to njmaleluvsgals@yahoo.com Serious only and willing to meet. Single/Divorce white women also welcome.

Still looking for MWFs in NJ

Hey cummin to Atlantic City Sept 5th, intrested in a 58yo blonde 38d's never had black, but she wants to try a big cock. Maybe we can seduce her, at Showboat bar?

seriuos......call to set it up 856-498-0367

Users who are viewing this thread