• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nj Hotwife And New Bbc Bull

• Thread starterjerseyshorehw
  • Start date

jerseyshorehw

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 13, 2008
NJ- at least for now....
A little after 6 tonight (EST) my lovely wife will be entertaining her newest BBC Bull in our marital bed. This will be his fourth session visiting with her in our home and he has already shot loads of cum in her mouth and deep in her tight, sexy white pussy twice doggystyle.
He also likes to smack her creamy ass while he's pumping her from behind.
It's now safe to say he'll be her long-term guy and I thought I'd share a pic of his enormous endowment with the board.
Always enjoy hearing what others think about our little adventures!
Comments and questions welcomed.

image5.jpeg

Reactions: okdeacon
Hot. How foes she look

jerseyshorehw said:
A little after 6 tonight (EST) my lovely wife will be entertaining her newest BBC Bull in our marital bed. This will be his fourth session visiting with her in our home and he has already shot loads of cum in her mouth and deep in her tight, sexy white pussy twice doggystyle.
Excellent! Good for your sexy wife!
jerseyshorehw said:
He also likes to smack her creamy ass while he's pumping her from behind.
So much the better. Your wife (and you) should be prepared for her well-endowed bull to let her know he wants to fuck her anally, and — even if she has never allowed you that pleasure — her acquiescing, and coming to want it (while continuing to deny you that pleasure).
jerseyshorehw said:
It's now safe to say he'll be her long-term guy....
Sounds positive....
jerseyshorehw said:
....and, I thought I'd share a pic of his enormous endowment.
Thanks. Looks impressive, all right...
jerseyshorehw said:
Always enjoy hearing what others think about our little adventures!
Actually, it sounds like a major step forward for your wife to take pleasure in black men as lovers, and to have found one with long-term potential, and for you to accept your wife's need.

Congratulations to both of you!