No More Vanillas!

• Thread starterRichard and Maria Pike
  • Start date

Richard and Maria Pike

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 26, 2011
You know what I am sick and tired of? Vanilla people! The other day I heard a knock on the door. I wasn't really dressed, so I looked through the peephole, and it was the adorable neighbor down the street, the one I've always had a thing for. So I opened the front door in my panties and bra, invited him to come on in, and we had some fun. And I thought, Well, that was great!

Then a week later I find out he was filled with remorse about cheating on his wife, and he told her all about it, and she went whining to all her friends, so now I've been outed as the Neighborhood Slut.

That's why I intend to stay away from Vanillas. They can't be trusted.

I like to go to night classes at the college and play the Cougar, because all these young guys really want is to fuck an older woman, and honey, they can put that thing inside of me any old time!

And life-stylers. I will still do it with life-stylers. But no more Vanillas. - Maria Pike

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, happytwobeecucked, rwall and 4 others
You sound like a fun neighbor, but is have to tell my wife also. The difference is she'd be coming over with me.

Reactions: wanttoshare
The difference is she'd be coming over with me.
Cool. I'll get her a stiff drink and help you pull her panties off. - MP

Reactions: wanttoshare and hotshared
Richard and Maria Pike said:
You know what I am sick and tired of? Vanilla people! The other day I heard a knock on the door. I wasn't really dressed, so I looked through the peephole, and it was the adorable neighbor down the street, the one I've always had a thing for. So I opened the front door in my panties and bra, invited him to come on in, and we had some fun. And I thought, Well, that was great!

Then a week later I find out he was filled with remorse about cheating on his wife, and he told her all about it, and she went whining to all her friends, so now I've been outed as the Neighborhood Slut.

I like to go to night classes at the college and play the Cougar, because all these young guys really want is to fuck an older woman, and honey, they can put that thing inside of me any old time!

And life-stylers. I will still do it with life-stylers. But no more Vanillas. - Maria Pike
Late wife used to trawl the local college with a hotwife friend - she/they never failed to get some young cock.

Late wife used to trawl the local college with a hotwife friend - she/they never failed to get some young cock.
It's easy. Dress really slutty and flash a lot of white triangle and the youngsters just turn to jelly because with all the cold post-feminist gals they go to college with, they're not used to seeing real women. Drives them crazy. - MP

I kinda feel like "fuck the neighbors" (wait, you did that)

Really, who cares what they think or do. Let them have their "proper, conventional life"..

Live yours to the fullest

It's easy. Dress really slutty and flash a lot of white triangle and the youngsters just turn to jelly because with all the cold post-feminist gals they go to college with, they're not used to seeing real women. Drives them crazy. - MP
They're of the age where the small head does all the thinking. When pussy is pussy and age is irrelevant.

Wish you lived close to me.

....... That's why I intend to stay away from Vanillas. They can't be trusted. I like to go to night classes at the college and play the Cougar, because all these young guys really want is to fuck an older woman, and honey, they can put that thing inside of me any old time! And life-stylers. I will still do it with life-stylers. But no more Vanillas. - Maria Pike

There are plenty of "vanilla" men (however you define that) who are willing to cheat on their wives, and actually do so, while understanding the importance of keeping it discrete (esp. with respect to their wives), while maintaining — or attempting to maintain — "pillar of the community" images. So, I suspect you aren't justified in lumping all "vanilla" men into the same "can't trust them" category.

I also suspect it was a mistake to invite the guy from down the street into your house, while clad only in scanty lingerie, and fucking him on the spot (apparently). A better strategy would have been to say "just a minute" before opening the door, slip on a bath robe, then invited him in, served him a cup of coffee, and spent some time talking with him to see what he's all about — without doing anything sexual. You would then have had a good reply if he broke down afterwards and confessed to his wife that he had come to see you. You could then have said: "Well, he came to my door, so I invited him in for coffee and some conversation, then I sent him home to his wife. That was it."

Taking night classes where you can seduce and fuck college-age men is a good strategy, IMO.

Implicating anyone other than themselves is a breach of trust. One of the worst things a person can do, IMO.
Too bad it worked out that way, but I do like the fact you had your way with him.

19 year old here. Yeah. That sounds amazing. Would love that