• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

No Pants Subway Ride

• Thread starterRichard and Maria Pike
  • Start date

Richard and Maria Pike

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 26, 2011
You may see any number of stories and videos on the web today about the annual "No Pants Subway Ride" sponsored by Improv Everywhere. Maria and I took part this year, and we loved it. For those who love to show off your slutty wife and her charms, it's hard to beat. There were some cute college girls, too, expressing their freedom by wnadering around in public in their underwear. Who can complain about that? Maria loves to be stared at, and thought it was great fun to participate with other people who felt the same way

wish they would do that here in tokyo!!!

All body parts are equal and young children have no hangups about running around on a summer day without their clothes, until adults intervene and make them cover up.

Religion decided to intervene and give women reasons to feel ashamed of their nakedness. Recently, we had a Muslem wife who was viciously beaten by her husband because she refused to become a ********** to bring more money in for the family. She had only been married for 7 months, and her mother-in-law also her beat her.

A muslem bride does not have a say in what the wedding vows will be, so it is a one-sided contract with no penalties imposed on the husband if he violates the vows.

Religion seems to have been invented by someone who hated women. Democracy is a broom that is slowly placing pressure on many religions to moderate their extreme views.

In a true democracy, a man cannot have more value or control than a women. God did say that all children were equal in his eyes, and afterall, he was the Tradesman who made both men and women; and no man can rule over another.

....lol what was all that about?

I'm not sure this is the place to take a pop at Islam or any organised religion for that matter. You will find that it is cultural problems that lead to these things like you mentioned happening not the religion.

That may be however maybe others on this site may follow certain religions and as this isn't a theological discussion board I just felt that it isn't the right place to post such things. I come from a place that sectarianism has lead to unnecessary loss of life. I just don't want to read it on a site devoted to cuckolding.

adam8642 said:
That may be however maybe others on this site may follow certain religions and as this isn't a theological discussion board I just felt that it isn't the right place to post such things. I come from a place that sectarianism has lead to unnecessary loss of life. I just don't want to read it on a site devoted to cuckolding.

Point taken, but sometimes I slip things in because if women were treated better, the world would be more accepting of cuckoldry.

You are 100% right. Though in my experience women are treated badly in spite of religion not because of it. Thanx .

Richard and Maria Pike said:
You may see any number of stories and videos on the web today about the annual "No Pants Subway Ride" sponsored by Improv Everywhere. Maria and I took part this year, and we loved it. For those who love to show off your slutty wife and her charms, it's hard to beat. There were some cute college girls, too, expressing their freedom by wnadering around in public in their underwear. Who can complain about that? Maria loves to be stared at, and thought it was great fun to participate with other people who felt the same way

Would be great to see all those moms and young women running around in panties all day.

Richard and Maria Pike said:
You may see any number of stories and videos on the web today about the annual "No Pants Subway Ride" sponsored by Improv Everywhere. Maria and I took part this year, and we loved it. For those who love to show off your slutty wife and her charms, it's hard to beat.

Thanks for bringing this important cultural event, which has "gone global," to out attention. A description... complete, of course, with a utube video... can be found here:

No Pants Subway Ride 2012 - New York City Living - AllMediaNY

which notes: "Last year, 3,500 people took part in the New York ride as well as thousands from 48 other cities around the world."

Cool!

Cowboy2big4u said:
Would be great to see all those moms and young women running around in panties all day.

Bikinis on the beach show more flesh, so panties on the sub is no big deal unless you are in to "right place at the right time" stuff.

Saraha said:
Bikinis on the beach show more flesh, so panties on the sub is no big deal unless you are in to "right place at the right time" stuff.

I guess it all depends on the choice of panties I guess. My wife has panties that show far more than any bikini, but then she also has some that show much less. All bets are off of course if you count wicked weasel bikini's

Users who are viewing this thread