• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

No penetration sex,,,is she telling me something?

• Thread starterupmeplease69
  • Start date
U

upmeplease69

For a long while now we have had the usual fantasy of wife taking a lover, although sadly she is not interested in reality, I have tried all the advice but she has never taken the idea seriously.

However, on the occasions we have sex,,, it is usual now that I will suck and finger her to her satisfaction, and she will not even usually now touch me. At the end she will allow me to masterbate and then I either come on her belly, her tits or she will very occasionally make me cum onto my side of the bed and sleep in it.

Although lately, after she has cum, she will get off the bed and then leave me to finish myself off, by going and having a bath or just going to make a cup of tea.

She seems no longer interested in penetrave sex (last time was in June), is this a normal reaction after 30 years?

Or am I missing something? she would not have a lover as she would have no time or oppourtunity.

thoughts please

we still have fun

and we do lots of stuff together,,, but its more that she dictates when we have sexual play.

she knows I wank a lot and seems happy with that, as she does not have to be involved.

she also says that the reason I cannot penetrate her is that her pussys for her lover,,,, although its usually when I promt her and alsways says its fantasy only.

Do you think she is ready for a lover or is just happy with the situation?

I would say something is going on, it may just be in her head. Maybe its simply that she doesn't like penetrative sex. For 15 years mine did not, now she loves it.. things change i guess.

upmeplease69 said:
My wife seems no longer interested in penetrave sex (last time was in June), is this a normal reaction after 30 years?

Is your wife experiencing menopause or is she beyond menopause? Women's vaginas no longer lubricate as well after menopause, so penetrative sex can be uncomfortable or even painful.

Some women, however, retain a strong interest in sexual intercourse after menopause, especially with their lovers (if not their husbands), as a few forum members pointed out on a previous occasion when this topic came up.

Users who are viewing this thread